Poker client on mobile - freezes after login

High-Lander

16 minutes ago, High-Lander said:

And if I turn the phone from vertical to horizontal,  the app crashes.  Or vice versa 🙂

I've tried deleting the app and re-installing it. But same problems arise. 

What device are you using? And what version of Android/iOS?

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@High-Landercould you try to delete all locally stored files associated with the app? Uninstall might not delete everything.

If you want to be sure that all of the files associated with an app are deleted when you uninstall it, you can clear the app's cache and data manually before you uninstall it. To do this, go to your device's Settings app, then tap on "Apps & notifications" or "Application manager". Find the app that you want to uninstall, then tap on "Storage". Tap on "Clear cache" and then tap on "Clear data".

Based on testing done today, I believe that might fix your issue. Would love to hear how it goes, so we can look into a wider fix!

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

3 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

@High-Landercould you try to delete all locally stored files associated with the app? Uninstall might not delete everything.

If you want to be sure that all of the files associated with an app are deleted when you uninstall it, you can clear the app's cache and data manually before you uninstall it. To do this, go to your device's Settings app, then tap on "Apps & notifications" or "Application manager". Find the app that you want to uninstall, then tap on "Storage". Tap on "Clear cache" and then tap on "Clear data".

Based on testing done today, I believe that might fix your issue. Would love to hear how it goes, so we can look into a wider fix!

Thanks. I regularly clear cache. Today I haven't had any problems with the app, so I guess Unibet has magically fixed the problem. I will see the next few days also if the problem continues. Thanks