Why do you not offer hand history?

slothmandan

i love that unibet doesnt allow any pokertrackers and huds, thats why i love to play here, but hand historys should still be available (no player names), so we could see our graph.

or maybe gamelab could show your winnings graph?

blogging is really pointless if you cant show graphs or hand replays. winamax got replayer right. every hand you get a link to a replayer so you can share it.

Edited by norman
  • Like 3

On 8/24/2023 at 6:39 PM, norman said:

i love that unibet doesnt allow any pokertrackers and huds, thats why i love to play here, but hand historys should still be available (no player names), so we could see our graph.

or maybe gamelab could show your winnings graph?

blogging is really pointless if you cant show graphs or hand replays. winamax got replayer right. every hand you get a link to a replayer so you can share it.

I agree with you. I don't see any problem to download the handhistory and preview after session. This is a big minus for Unibet on this issue. 

• Like 2

On 8/24/2023 at 6:39 PM, norman said:

blogging is really pointless if you cant show graphs or hand replays. winamax got replayer right

Good point. Indeed, half of all poker chatter is players who complain about the discrepancy between profit and EV lines, so the community forum loses half of its potential traffic 🙂

Edited by SShcherbyna
  • Like 1

it seems like when regulars ask for these kinds of changes, then unibet tends to not react. i think the way to trick unibet into adding these things, is to just shut up and pretend like we dont need anything😄

they finally added auto topup. thank you so much! doesnt look like the fish gone extinct yet 😄 but they will if they add hotkeys and anonymous HH... 😄

Edited by norman
  • Haha 1

On 8/25/2023 at 6:05 PM, theStranger1 said:

I agree with you. I don't see any problem to download the handhistory and preview after session. This is a big minus for Unibet on this issue. 

@theStranger1 There are definite downsides. It's obviously not that I mind you guys studying and improving your game.

I'd like to stress that from a site perspective, it's a definite win, in the sense that at least the short-term revenue would see an uptick. However, it isn't quite that simple, and it's worth keeping in mind that there for instance are "player stables", where proper tracking is a must. These kind of players we've traditionally tried to steer clear of, when possible.

On 8/26/2023 at 1:44 PM, norman said:

it seems like when regulars ask for these kinds of changes, then unibet tends to not react. i think the way to trick unibet into adding these things, is to just shut up and pretend like we dont need anything😄

they finally added auto topup. thank you so much! doesnt look like the fish gone extinct yet 😄 but they will if they add hotkeys and anonymous HH... 😄

@norman Auto topup was very straight-forward, as we basically saw regs doing instant top-ups, which meant that there really wasn't any change in player behavior/it didn't make any difference in identifying the fish. In fact, steering casual players to the setting could even have a positive impact.

Hotkeys, anonymous HH, customizable bet buttons. I know a lot of you want these, but it simply isn't as simple as it's often presented here.

---

All that being said, I do personally think we should have HH download. It should be anonymized. It should be available with a delay (no download of current day). There should be a limit to how much data you can export (like 4 months of the year for instance, so you can't export your full data). If we have such limitations, it can make sense, but even then it isn't black and white. Again, we can all agree that it should be easier to improve your game, than is currently the case.

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions