Client keeps crashing

SadSwede

I think the Swedish client has a bug where it crashes. When I play on my win10 laptop with unstable internet the client frequently freezes and crashes without a warning message. This has happened on my high end pc with fiber Ethernet aswell.

The support just says it my end but they can't explain what it is on my end. To me as a developer it a pokerclient should never crash(almost) , it looks like unhandled exception.

I have had this for years, obviously it is a problem with the poker client, There are many people who have the problem. At this point I am kinda used to it, but have to admit it still tilts me when there are multiple sick bad beats and then client crashes on top of it. 😆

• Like 1

Apologies for the late reply - I've been on vacation.

There were a bunch of crash fixes in the latest release - basically all known common crash issues. We get relatively few crash reports these days, and I know - from being in daily contact with players - that it isn't quite as bad as the above post makes it sound 😉

I'd always love to hear when you're having issues, and we even depend on you players to some extent, as not all issues happen in the development and test environments, some are very specific for certain hardware etc.

There's a special client version here https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/4q76oz6f0luu7ipoi8gbc/win64-3.28.0prod-dump.zip?rlkey=e7g59j6ptaslast3uvkrfm409&dl=1 which will create a dmp file upon crashing. This file has details about the crash, which are a big help when trying to fix it. If you can help me with such a file as well as a brief description of what happened shortly before the crash, I'm sure we can get it fixed 🙂 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

• 3 weeks later...

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47otzss0i87ue3sxcqiv

I'll take the lack of response as a confirmation none of you actually experience frequent crashes 😉

But still, here's a link to the latest version of special client build: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/9tz94p31jr113z0hzi94h/win64-3.29.0prod-dump.zip?rlkey=6z853rgghshx3pq22gcpbjl3u&dl=1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

I use pokerihuone client so the special client is not an option for me. And btw I have had 0 crashes for at least 3 days, the new version might have helped. 🥳 If it stays like this it is not a big problem anymore.

• 4 months later...
On 8/13/2023 at 7:01 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Apologies for the late reply - I've been on vacation.

There were a bunch of crash fixes in the latest release - basically all known common crash issues. We get relatively few crash reports these days, and I know - from being in daily contact with players - that it isn't quite as bad as the above post makes it sound 😉

I'd always love to hear when you're having issues, and we even depend on you players to some extent, as not all issues happen in the development and test environments, some are very specific for certain hardware etc.

There's a special client version here https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/4q76oz6f0luu7ipoi8gbc/win64-3.28.0prod-dump.zip?rlkey=e7g59j6ptaslast3uvkrfm409&dl=1 which will create a dmp file upon crashing. This file has details about the crash, which are a big help when trying to fix it. If you can help me with such a file as well as a brief description of what happened shortly before the crash, I'm sure we can get it fixed 🙂 

Where can I find the dmp file? I recently restarted playing and I'm having crashes all the time 🥲

1 hour ago, waffel said:

Where can I find the dmp file? I recently restarted playing and I'm having crashes all the time 🥲

The dmp-file should be generated to the same folder where you launch the above special build from.

It's a huge ( about 1GB ) file named "Unibet Poker_DATE.dmp"

• Like 1