Games frozen

Yiddo44

Just now, Nestabear said:

I'm also frozen... anyone have any ideas on what's going on & how long till we back up? 

no idea my friend mine was working fine till last break frustrating as most of my favourite tournaments are due to start

• Like 1

The game is frozen for me 2. The cards aint deling at all. but the rest of the client is working fine, u can use emojis and log in and out but the cards just aint dealing... I hope there is going to be refunds and compensation for waiting over 30 min for tables that doesnt start...

2 minutes ago, Jzong said:

It is not normal at all the worst is having a final table beeing deep and then what getting refunded the initial buy in?

when the client malfunctionned in the supermoon 2years ago, they paid out based on icm chop

• Like 1

What's going on?
Tournaments are not working

When will it be resolved?
I don't have an estimate on when it'll be fixed. Cash games will work just now but all tournament formats (SNG/Hex/MTT) will not start until the issue is resolved.

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

Just now, Andy-Relax said:

What's going on?
Tournaments are not working

When will it be resolved?
I don't have an estimate on when it'll be fixed. Cash games will work just now but all tournament formats (SNG/Hex/MTT) will not start until the issue is resolved.

thx, can u update in here when issues are resolved?