Fc Utrecht - Sparta Rotterdam

1 minute ago, Sebastian1991 said:

I wish I know jos to post a picture here with my betslip 

and yes I’m 100% sure 

You can just drag and drop the image from a folder to the message and it auto uploads it.

But since you are sure about it, you can go to live chat and let them know about the wrong settlement and they'll forward it for someone to check and confirm.

Live Chat Support

I’ve done that all ready and they said was 2 card’s only then they said something about they going to have a look at my betslip 

and they’ll get in touch with me after booking is having a look 

blah blah bla I’m a few words I think is just a waste of time and money 

I hope it will but I don’t get why such a big mistake?

one of my questions today on live chat was: where you get the official results and information about a game and operators refusing to answer my question 

and it’s so easy this days to get one information from google or official sites affiliated or related to football 

2 hours ago, Sebastian1991 said:

I hope it will but I don’t get why such a big mistake?

one of my questions today on live chat was: where you get the official results and information about a game and operators refusing to answer my question 

and it’s so easy this days to get one information from google or official sites affiliated or related to football 

I have to admit I'm not certain about the process these days. It's many years ago I had anything to do with the sports product.

However, I believe there's still a fair bit of manual work involved in the bet settlements, which unfortunately means mistakes can be made. Betradar was used in the past and probably still is, but the data source is probably irrelevant in this case, as it's more likely to be a simple missclick. 

Has the bet not been settled correctly yet?

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions