Poker Release Notes 3.27

Stubbe-Unibet

This patch removed 2 things for me that I cannot seem to find. Did they change in the UI or were they completely removed?

1) Displaying percentages of chance to win after all-ins

2) Logging in with Touch-ID

5 hours ago, zyklon0 said:

This patch removed 2 things for me that I cannot seem to find. Did they change in the UI or were they completely removed?

1) Displaying percentages of chance to win after all-ins

2) Logging in with Touch-ID

Touch ID we've been having issues with on and off. Tbh not sure what the status is right now or if anything really changed in latest release. 

For the al-lin equity it should be working. Tested on iPad just now as well and didn't experience any issues. Can you elaborate what isn't working? 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

3 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Touch ID we've been having issues with on and off. Tbh not sure what the status is right now or if anything really changed in latest release. 

For the al-lin equity it should be working. Tested on iPad just now as well and didn't experience any issues. Can you elaborate what isn't working? 

I can't find the option for Touch ID anymore.

I didn't know the name for the "all-in equity" option. It was turned on by default with previous update and this update turned it off by default. I turned it on again

45 minutes ago, zyklon0 said:

I can't find the option for Touch ID anymore.

I didn't know the name for the "all-in equity" option. It was turned on by default with previous update and this update turned it off by default. I turned it on again

@zyklon0 you'll need to access settings from the lobby, not from table. Should shown then. Agree this can be a bit confusing with two different sets of settings which look the same 

Unfortunately, this new client is stuck. Since the last software change, messages like this appear regularly:

"Technical error 4, please try again later."

https://i.ibb.co/X4Mf8KF/K-perny-k-p-2023-06-22-000512.png

Only exiting and restarting helps. Imagine if there are other games and competitions going on at the same time.....It's terrible.

Promotions, Loyalty.....and other such vertical menus are more difficult to manage, which is why it would be worthwhile to return the previous horizontal menu.

Edited by Dragoo

10 hours ago, Dragoo said:

Unfortunately, this new client is stuck. Since the last software change, messages like this appear regularly:

"Technical error 4, please try again later."

https://i.ibb.co/X4Mf8KF/K-perny-k-p-2023-06-22-000512.png

Only exiting and restarting helps. Imagine if there are other games and competitions going on at the same time.....It's terrible.

Promotions, Loyalty.....and other such vertical menus are more difficult to manage, which is why it would be worthwhile to return the previous horizontal menu.

Haven't seen this reported by anyone else. Please see

As for the navigation, it sounds like you just need to get used to it 😉 either that or you'll need to explain a bit more in detail what issue you're having

• 1 month later...

Hello people,  I'm currently playing 6 table poker on  a small screen -1600x900 resolution. I am thinking of getting a bigger screen so I can switch to playing 9 tables at a time. Could you guys advise me as to what screen do I need in order to play 9 tables, where I can monitor all of them at the same time and not have to double click on each of them in order to make a decision? Thank you.

@NutsCracker Hello and welcome to the poker/monitor selection community! 🍻
I myself recently dealt with this issue, because I was in a similar situation.
The minimum vertical size of the Unibet window is 370 pixels + 50 pixels occupied by the Windows panel. From this it follows that the minimum vertical resolution should be 1160 pixels (if the table setting is 3x3). A full HD (1920*1080) monitor and 9 tables will result in minimal overlap, which is not entirely comfortable, but I was used to it. If you want no overlapping at all, you need at least a 2k monitor (2560*1440).

Edited by SShcherbyna
  • Like 1