Poker Release Notes 3.26

Stubbe-Unibet

releasenotes326.png.ef81bce8a5c04ef2af5cdf0394f12236.png

Previous release notes can be found here.

Release date: 18th April
Next release: 29th May

The future is here. As mentioned in the previous release notes, we've been working on adding auto top-up and it's now ready for release (due to local regulations in some markets, it won't be a global feature). We'll also soon begin testing - together with some of you - of the upcoming navigation changes, which you can expect to see next month, if testing goes well.

Promotions

Still running/upcoming from previous release(s):

• Chip Race MTT Series, 16th April – 23rd April
  • Black Belt Battle Mission, 3rd April – 30th April
    • Every day: reach the Black belt on Banzai 2.0 to get an exclusive flip ticket!
  • XP Race, 3rd April – 7th May
  • April Monthly Mission

Included in this release:

• High Hand, 8th May  – 4th June
  • HexaPro Daily Race, 8th May  – 4th June (4 weeks)
    • With Happy hours
  • May Mission 

Coming in next release:

• Prize Drop, TBC
  •  Affiliate XP Race, 1st June -30th June
  • June Mission
  • MTT Micro Series, end of June -> 2 weeks

New features/Improvements

• Automatic cash game top up
    • Player needs to have setting “Auto top-up to initial buyin in cash games” ON to enable topup. Setting is OFF by default. 
      Picture3.png.1d1f8d136bdab1401db9c02b0be4c580.png
    • If player is left with less money (any amount) than initial buyin after the hand, there is a top up to initial buyin without any additional confirmation by player. 
    • The auto top-up is only up to the initial buyin value
    • Player can still top-up manually during particular hand, if he has less than max buyin (usually 100bb) - basically replaces auto top-up feature with the manual for this particular hand.
    • If player has chosen the top-up amount manually during the hand - then this is prio amount for this particular hand.
    • Changing top-up amount manually one time does not affect the auto top-up(s) of next hand(s).
    • Setting will be hidden for some jurisdictions where the feature is not compliant, at the moment it´s hidden in SE, DK and RO jurisdictions.
    • Auto topup applies to Banzai games as well

• Improved visibility of sit out timer in Cash Games
    Picture4.thumb.png.02edc2747520e8802f82637947f16c50.png

• Added version number next to "About" menu item - if clicked it shows license info
  • New waiting screen for web client
  • Dealer button is moved slightly for 6 handed portrait top position – so it´s a bit more visible. 
  • Two new table backgrounds selectable for everyone:

Picture2.thumb.jpg.01f519f34c928960aff3c2e4721ce37e.jpgPicture1.thumb.jpg.18b5346ce8b16a56c445bcffe85342ac.jpg

Bug fixes

• When finishing a Flip MTT and being in that specific lobby in own window the client sometimes crashes once the MTT is removed from MTT lobby. This is fixed now.

Downtime 

We are updating Unibet Poker server side on Tuesday 18/04/2023 05:00-06:00 UTC.

Games will be paused during update.

New SNG tournament creation disabled 1 hour before update.

Update may be finished earlier

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Really good stuff, everything looks fab

1) Auto-reload is great, def something that saves a ton of time and clicks for players, also helps prevent multitablers accidentally playing for a while with a shortstack after they lose a few pots. I really like the settings, if people want to reload to eg 50bb or 69bb or whatever they can still auto-reload without it going to 100bb. Auto-reload also helps the games run more smoothly, if everyone tank reloads in banzai this slows the game down a LOT when someone gets stacked every other hand. 10/10 improvement Unibet, thank you!

2) I rate the blackbelt missions, it encourages a bit more battling over longer sessions and its nice to get a little reward for reaching the top level. Def prefer flips to a tournament you have to play and I think the casual banzai pool would agree.

3) Love the XP races and trying to play a bit more to climb the ranks, personally I strongly prefer these to the bootcamps as I can play various stakes and games and get credit.

4) High hands are fun, jolly stuff.

5) Good to see the affiliate race back, again that def pushes me to pump out a bit more volume.

6) New  table background / felt things are gorgeous. 

7) I'm having anywhere from 0-25 Captchas to log in on the desktop client right now, not sure how common this is but if anyone knows how to prevent it please let me know.

Overall sick update, everything looks great.

Much love to the development team for working out the autoreload, I realise that something relatively 'simple' probably takes a ton of effort.

Run good everyone.

• Thanks 2

On 4/13/2023 at 6:51 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

MTT Micro Series

My bankroll might finally be enough for something.🥳

The tennis court is simply stunning. 🥰 The last few releases of the desktop theme are what I want for my desktop wallpaper. Too bad the quality is too low for this.

@Wizard since yesterday I am in your club "Captcha guys" 🫡

Edited by SShcherbyna

Hi there, I've got a Question/Suggestion?!

Setting will be hidden for some jurisdictions where the feature is not compliant, at the moment it´s hidden in SE, DK and RO jurisdictions.

Question: Is there a Date when the Auto Top-up feature will be Live in the Romanian Market?

High Hand, 8th May  – 4th June

Prize Drop, TBC

Suggestion: In the past, the same Promos would give up Tickets, which I would say were pretty inconvenient for REC/REG alike. The better option would be to give out Bonus Points.

1 hour ago, FreedoM said:

Hi there, I've got a Question/Suggestion?!

Question: Is there a Date when the Auto Top-up feature will be Live in the Romanian Market?

Suggestion: In the past, the same Promos would give up Tickets, which I would say were pretty inconvenient for REC/REG alike. The better option would be to give out Bonus Points.

Probably next release 🙂 

• Thanks 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions