browser version

SShcherbyna

Lately, I have had power outages. In Ukraine, it is now the norm, power plants are under the sights of missiles. I have a laptop with chrome os, where I can only play the browser version of unibet. And as far as I know, the browser version supports no more than 4 tables. And what if I play 6 tables on my PC, and then after the light goes out, I switch to the browser version? Will the two tables disappear? I haven't tested it in practice yet, but I'd like to know. I play tournaments so sit out is not an option

Edited by SShcherbyna
  • Sad 5

42 minutes ago, SShcherbyna said:

Lately, I have had power outages. In Ukraine, it is now the norm, power plants are under the sights of missiles. I have a laptop with chrome os, where I can only play the browser version of unibet. And as far as I know, the browser version supports no more than 4 tables. And what if I play 6 tables on my PC, and then after the light goes out, I switch to the browser version? Will the two tables disappear? I haven't tested it in practice yet, but I'd like to know. I play tournaments so sit out is not an option

Very sad to hear! 

I have no useful information either that would help. Maybe @Stubbe-Unibet has some idea? Or has someone tried how the mentioned combo will work?

All the best!

I can't open it at all at least for an year. Not a big deal, as I play exclusively on PC, since I figured out tjat my tablet is already too old. Got a new one from a promo for €1 with while renewing my mobile internet plan and it worked on it. However I sold it( for €100 -  2/3 of the retail price). It was too big and my main use is reading and listening.

My point is if someone experience the same  browser issue as me and it doesn't load, maybe I could provide some details.

On 10/31/2022 at 6:52 PM, SShcherbyna said:

And what if I play 6 tables on my PC, and then after the light goes out, I switch to the browser version? Will the two tables disappear?

Yeah,  2 will disappear. Then you can manually find the tournaments, but in any case you will have to close 2 tables and go on sit out, because you can only play 4 tables at once.