About loyality

PhiIvey

Hi everyone,I tried to solve this problem via support chat,but didnt quit wored for me,so I'm curios if u guys can help me.

I didnt played poker on unibet over past 4years,but last tie I did ,I hit 5mil points mark over 1quarter..Knowing there is a new loyality sistem I was curios to read it ,but tbh I didnt quite understandit... So ,I attach the link 

https://www.unibet.com/poker/unibetpokerloyalty#tab:tabview-7-1360278-tab-3

MY question ,is:

What happens when someone hits 7.9 level mark, what exactly happen with milestones further???

as u can see at 4 365 000 mark u get 3000cash and 69 300 points...

SO, let s say u play more and hit 5,6milion mark,arent other milestones to get ???can anyone help me ,TY

GL at the tables!!

Hello and welcome @PhiIvey!

The page you attached as link has Terms and Conditions that state:

• Players who reach Level 7-9 are eligible only for 18% rakeback in bonus points. These accounts will be manually assessed by the poker team, at the end of each quarter. Any further rewards above 18% rakeback are discretionary and not guaranteed.

If you’re there, I’d say you’re situation will be handled manually by the poker team. I’ll tag @Stubbe-Unibet and @Andy-Unibet. They know better.

Good luck! 🙂

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, GotKot99 said:

If you’re there, I’d say you’re situation will be handled manually by the poker team.

Im not sure where I will be,and Im taking in consideration all options available at this point to pick the one suits me best.

Like I stated before in the past I hit 5milions point mark,but the VIP made more sense tbh,play more get more(or the same ) once u hit the cap.

Also I didnt calculate ,and in my defense I should have read more before I started this thread,BUT...I suppose at the biggest level UNIBET should give back like 50% RB(level 7.9)in this case(Or maybe IM wrong bec I didnt make the calculation )....I dont quite understand this scenario....a played hit biggest level and has let s say 50% RB,then after that he get 25%-40%

DiD I miss something guys?I prob do bec doesnt make sense

43 minutes ago, PhiIvey said:

Im not sure where I will be,and Im taking in consideration all options available at this point to pick the one suits me best.

Like I stated before in the past I hit 5milions point mark,but the VIP made more sense tbh,play more get more(or the same ) once u hit the cap.

Also I didnt calculate ,and in my defense I should have read more before I started this thread,BUT...I suppose at the biggest level UNIBET should give back like 50% RB(level 7.9)in this case(Or maybe IM wrong bec I didnt make the calculation )....I dont quite understand this scenario....a played hit biggest level and has let s say 50% RB,then after that he get 25%-40%

DiD I miss something guys?I prob do bec doesnt make sense

Yes, you missed something 😉 In addition to the potential bonus you also continue to get 18% rakeback in bonus points as you play 🙂

So, it's 18% + 25-40% (25-40% usually, can't guarantee anything). 

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

20 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Yes, you missed something 😉

also ,just checked today and saw I have "Rake 4250,get 850" which basicly puts on hold my play through bonuses

If you give me this after 1oct Il take in consideration ofc,but right now I have no intention to grind that ammount..SHouldnt be ez if u let every player to activate this one whenever he feels like?can u cancel it for me pls?ty

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Makiavelli said:

@Stubbe-Unibet Hi! I`m probably gonna complete level 7.9 on tommorow. What`s next? I`m asking because I`m taking into consideration if I should play anymore this month or should I get some rest ! TY

Pm to @Stubbe-Unibet 'if you complete your existing bonus you can claim an extra 150,000 bonus points '

Source:

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/forums/topic/30360-new-loyalty-system-game-lab-release-july-1st-2021/?do=findComment&comment=333253