Missing 130 free spins on Money Train 2

Giasira

Edit: I’ll also tag @Andy-Unibet since he has been handling this Money Train 2 thing in another topic too. Maybe he can help also (thanks Andy 🙂).

@gbsk You told in another topic the following: “I got my 30 free spins for part 4 + 100 free spins for part 6 of september missions but I have not my 15 free spins for part 2 that I completed. Was able to use the 30 + 100 free spins for money train 2”

When did you complete the mission part 2? Could it be that it has gone over 7 days and thus these spins have already expired (as @Purps noted above)?

4 hours ago, 8ip8 said:

@GotKot99 Thank You for the input. In my case it happened during the difficult times when the poker client was acting up - 16 september. 

You’re welcome! Okay, so it’s not been 7 days yet. Maybe your case has something to do with the serve issues 🤔 (or not 🙂). Sorry, I can only speculate here. I hope someone (from the staff) is able to help more. GL!

Just as a side note: My Money Train 2 spins worked flawlessly (finally had my last bounty missing from the last September mission Part 6). Not much wins though - about 4 euros - but nice free spin session otherwise. 🙂

(Off-topic: The €10 HexaPro ticket and Bonus points spent playing Hexa. I don’t remember ever having such a bad luck. Bad beats and so on just kept coming. One €3 win from everything combined. Better to forget the whole episode 🤮)

There is an issue specifically was Estonian customers where the free spins are crediting to the wrong version of Money Train 2. These need to be manually recredited in order for them to work and I've been doing them in bulk every few days. There will be another bulk credit today.

There was an issue for Irish customers as Money Train 2 just didn't exist on the unibet.ie domain so the spins could not be accessed. This has been resolved.

Poker Janitor