a HeadsUp MTT in the UOS

dc10FTW

How about we make a Heads Up Tournament format with a 25/50euro buyin (affordable) in the next Unibet Online Series...other sites have theese types of MTTS during their series and theyre hella fun to play! could even make it a PKO for extra fun, i dunno if thats possible...would love to hear the community's thoughts on this, ty and gl at the tables

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I'm sorry to say, but this is not something which will be introduced anytime soon. I'd much rather do any other table size (especially 8 ) than heads up, and it's unfortunately no simple task with the table balancing etc. 😞

yeah makes sense, had to ask tho...a bit offtopic but any idea where i can find the prizes for the Mid Leaderboard for the UOS that just ended and when will the rewards be credited in my acc? ty

34 minutes ago, dc10FTW said:

yeah makes sense, had to ask tho...a bit offtopic but any idea where i can find the prizes for the Mid Leaderboard for the UOS that just ended and when will the rewards be credited in my acc? ty

The tournament series isn't over yet (Tournaments still running from yesterday). Sure @Andy-Unibet will do the payouts tomorrow.

Just on my phone now but if you Google the promo, you should find the link and leaderboard details. 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

2 minutes ago, Andy-Unibet said:

Only top5 got paid. The leaderboard and prize payout tabs are round the wrong way on the promo page.

so your basically telling me that the promo page was fake news and u practically disinformed the players, who thought there were in a race for something and they will get those rewards and then they get nothing? That is not ok my friend, totally not ok...i kinda feel i got scammed here tbh...i played the last part of that Series because i thought i had a chance at the top 25 and i was very happy i managed to get 24th place and now u re telling me congrats, u won nothing 🙂

1 hour ago, dc10FTW said:

this sucks man

My bad for not specifying the promo name maybe. All links (client banner, onsite etc.) should have linked to the right page and the old promo page should only be possible to find through Google. Sorry you got your hopes up with a nice payout 😞 

On 9/12/2022 at 6:18 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I'd much rather do any other table size (especially 8 ) than heads up, and it's unfortunately no simple task with the table balancing etc. 😞

Heads up would be great! It could be a shootout tournament so there wouldn't be any table balancing to think about, and the devs could copy paste a lot of the HU SNG code.

Also, I'm all for decreasing the table size down from full boring.😅

On 9/13/2022 at 8:45 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

All links (client banner, onsite etc.) should have linked to the right page and the old promo page should only be possible to find through Google.

Why doesn't Unibet delete these old pages? Lots of wrong rake info etc. out there too, published by Unibet.

• Like 1

On 9/15/2022 at 11:39 AM, CuteRaven said:

Heads up would be great! It could be a shootout tournament so there wouldn't be any table balancing to think about, and the devs could copy paste a lot of the HU SNG code.

Why doesn't Unibet delete these old pages? Lots of wrong rake info etc. out there too, published by Unibet.

This ❤️

On 9/15/2022 at 10:39 AM, CuteRaven said:

Some of the content is live for SEO purposes and I generally think this is a non-issue. Again, we don't link to the pages on the site, so the only way you'd find old promotions is by Googling their name. This does have value in some cases. In the case of this thread, the names were similar, but it really should be quite obvious it was a different promotion, if the content was read (dates, schedule etc.). Going forward we won't be doing such similar names for tournament series. UOS will likely be just once a year and then we'll have a bunch of shorter themed series throughout the year (pko series, freeze out series etc.).

As for rake/help centre content, I was told this was fixed a while back, so it's set to no index/don't show on search engines. 

11 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Some of the content is live for SEO purposes and I generally think this is a non-issue. Again, we don't link to the pages on the site, so the only way you'd find old promotions is by Googling their name. This does have value in some cases. In the case of this thread, the names were similar, but it really should be quite obvious it was a different promotion, if the content was read (dates, schedule etc.). Going forward we won't be doing such similar names for tournament series. UOS will likely be just once a year and then we'll have a bunch of shorter themed series throughout the year (pko series, freeze out series etc.).

As for rake/help centre content, I was told this was fixed a while back, so it's set to no index/don't show on search engines. 

well turns out it was an issue for me, as u told me to google the details of the UOS Leaderboard and the first google result i got number one organic result that google showed me was the one from the previous series...btw UOS Lightning leaderboard was not to be found in the first page of my google search...and that LEaderboard page didnt have any dates on it iirc it only said the number of the UOS XVIII or smth like that, i should ve done further inquiries but i dont think i have to do detective work in order to find out the Leaderboard details of a certain series i want to play...

18 minutes ago, dc10FTW said:

well turns out it was an issue for me, as u told me to google the details of the UOS Leaderboard and the first google result i got number one organic result that google showed me was the one from the previous series...btw UOS Lightning leaderboard was not to be found in the first page of my google search...and that LEaderboard page didnt have any dates on it iirc it only said the number of the UOS XVIII or smth like that, i should ve done further inquiries but i dont think i have to do detective work in order to find out the Leaderboard details of a certain series i want to play...

As I said, this is somewhat of a special case due to similar promo names. 

It doesn't really make sense to promote a series which is already over in the sense that no tournaments are open for registration - by linking to it from the promo section. Players then being able to find finished promos by searching on for instance Google, that is a decent solution imo. 

The leaderboard page should definitely have dates mentioned several places, but let's leave it at this.