zephIIno

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

I was registered in the Titan. I bought a rebuy (for a double stack) and then the tournament closed due to the server being down. I got refunded for my initial buy in but not for the rebuy (while my stack wasn’t depleted). I demand that I get refunded for this. 

Date 25/07/2022 Can’t give the tournament ID because the tournament dissapeared out of the lobby 

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Things should be back to normal now. Don't have a lot of details about the issue at this stage but we're of course sorry for whatever happened! 

It seems that nothing is back to normal...

Edited by steppek77
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Just read through this and it looks very fair to me tbh.

As an aside it must have put me off my stride and I went on tilt for the first time in over 10yrs so if you could stick $20 in my account for compensation that would be wonderful TYVM 🙂

10 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Things should be back to normal now. Don't have a lot of details about the issue at this stage but we're of course sorry for whatever happened! 

Good morning, can you update on what happen yesterday? 

Also, today is still not working, at least the poker app.

Hi,

I was registered in the Titan. I bought a rebuy (for a double stack) and then the tournament closed due to the server being down. I got refunded for my initial buy in but not for the rebuy (while my stack wasn’t depleted). I demand that I get refunded for this. 

Date 25/07/2022 Can’t give the tournament ID because the tournament dissapeared out of the lobby 

Apologies for the lack of updates on here! I was under the impression things actually got fixed and everything was back to normal, but that obviously wasn't the case. 

Just got an estimate which says 20 minutes and we'll be back to normal. Individual requests for refunds will be reviewed during the day

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

2 hours ago, testosterony said:

Hi,

You got the right amount refunded according to the policy. When you lose chips, you don't get the original buyin amount refunded. You get refunded according to the current status in the tournament when it's paused.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions