chipdumping at deepstack legend

CuteRaven

I was worried beforehand that something like this would happen, since the format incentivizes it 😄. There were around 5 pretty obvious (IMO) chip-dumping hands played between them, I think you will see it yourself but let me know if you want me to find the hands for you myself.

• Like 1

I can share some of the hands for those of you who are curious while the one Unibet employee not on summer holiday works through his stash of cases.

Here is hand #1708148099, the biggest one. For context, I had the biggest stack at the time (on the other table). I didn't see this hand while it happened. I only noticed something weird when I realized that I'm not leading anymore, then I looked to the other table and noticed Bebelasuuu sitting there with a huge stack. I was confused, because this is the first time I saw Bebelasuuuu, so this must have been probably the first hand he was involved in after sitting down (also the hand must have happened pretty fast).

Preflop: Ducu8 opens the button and Bebelasuuuu min-3bets in the small blind. It then goes 4bet, 5bet, 6bet, call.

1602845484_chipdumphand1preflop.thumb.png.17741e7ca5aa444015a897164614c0ec.png

Postflop: On the flop Bebelasuuuu leads out pot and Ducu8 calls. Turn Bebe bets pot again and Ducu calls. River you can see in the screenshot below:

102446796_chipdumphand1river.thumb.png.2d040184e8f4547b6a2ae3a2fb4b2cc3.png

Hand #1708159090 (second biggest one, I think this was quite soon after the first one):

1376726302_chipdumphand2preflop.thumb.png.3fb8fce895798b4ceeb2db45c7097f1b.png

Preflop goes basically the same way as last time. Bebe opens, it folds to Ducu, and it ends up being a 6bet pot preflop. Btw a lot of these hands I saw while they happened and these were snap decisions (imagine snap 6betting lol).

Postflop Again the out of position player (Ducu this time) leads out. This time Bebe raises and Ducu folds.

380711566_chipdumphand2flop.thumb.png.87ffcaa9d8fb0b266479bbeffd01a047.png

Hand #1708171297 (third biggest):

I think at this point I had regained the lead on the other table, so obviously, these chipdumbassters gotta chipdump a little more. 😂

Preflop: Bebe open limps and everyone limps behind. Ducu raises huge, Bebe calls and others fold.1284195190_chipdumphand3preflop.thumb.png.38bf03f568bd62c12be54a385cb50cec.png

Postflop: I miss out on a dream flop 🥲. Ducu cbets flop pot size, Bebe calls. Ducu bets turn again pot size, Bebe raises and Ducu folds.

652686141_chipdumphand3turn.thumb.png.287ce072b8679e735041ee5c8373d994.png

The other hands are very similar to this, so I feel like I would just be repeating myself if I post them. What I find funny is that these players couldn't have made it more obvious (you would think there are more subtle ways of colluding?). Maybe they didn't realize that chipdumping is against the rules, and they thought they had found a genius "strategy" to win themselves a 100€ cash game ticket. Or maybe they are just idiots 😂 (wouldn't surprise me).

Anyway, can't wait to get my avatar and the 100€ ticket (hopefully) once these fools have been banned 🤩

• Like 1

Thanks for taking the time to do all that.

I guess they have to dump large otherwise the rake would eat into their $50 each lol 

I did try to look for some justification and would have preferred to see it as it happened but I do have to say it doesn't look pretty (or remotely concealed).

In fact the only thing they could have done to make it look anymore suspicious, would have been to put in $99 and fold for the last $1

I expect their playing history will be audited, funds confiscated and distributed to anyone affected if found guilty. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, AbvUrPlayGrd said:

I guess they have to dump large otherwise the rake would eat into their $50 each lol 

Deepstack legend rake is 3.5% with a 2€ cap, so the cap only comes into play in pots with a potsize of 57€ or more (only some of these hands went above that).

Actually what these players did after I regained the chip lead after their initial chipdump, was that they waited until the last 10 to 5 minutes or so of the promo to do their final chipdumping. I guess they wanted to make sure that I didn't "have time to react" or whatever. But since they did a lot of the dumping last minute, I think they didn't have the time for small pots (and they were on the table together only for the last 45-30 minutes anyway).

Also I wonder what looks stranger, a continuous stream of small chipdumps, or a few large chipdumps? 🤔

I think there are some ways to chipdump, with a lower success rate and/or speed, but also a lower risk of detection, but I don't want to give any wannabe chipdumpsters any ideas.

@Andy-Unibet or whoever at Unibet, there is no rush, but would be nice to get a confirmation that this is being looked at or will be looked at (so it doesn't fly under the radar) 😀.

• Like 2

On 7/23/2022 at 8:53 PM, CuteRaven said:

Deepstack legend rake is 3.5% with a 2€ cap, so the cap only comes into play in pots with a potsize of 57€ or more (only some of these hands went above that).

Actually what these players did after I regained the chip lead after their initial chipdump, was that they waited until the last 10 to 5 minutes or so of the promo to do their final chipdumping. I guess they wanted to make sure that I didn't "have time to react" or whatever. But since they did a lot of the dumping last minute, I think they didn't have the time for small pots (and they were on the table together only for the last 45-30 minutes anyway).

Also I wonder what looks stranger, a continuous stream of small chipdumps, or a few large chipdumps? 🤔

I think there are some ways to chipdump, with a lower success rate and/or speed, but also a lower risk of detection, but I don't want to give any wannabe chipdumpsters any ideas.

@Andy-Unibet or whoever at Unibet, there is no rush, but would be nice to get a confirmation that this is being looked at or will be looked at (so it doesn't fly under the radar) 😀.

It's been looked at, and the cheeky monkeys involved have been punished accordingly.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Poker Janitor

On 7/25/2022 at 10:34 AM, Andy-Unibet said:

It's been looked at, and the cheeky monkeys involved have been punished accordingly.

Awesome! Thanks for taking care of Alvin and the chipdumps. Is there any chance to get the DSL rewards since I was second in chips?