You heard it here first...

I would back Denmark for 100 odds 🤪 I think quarters are max for this team. Backline Christensen/Vesterg/Kjaer looks slow af 🥶 Was hoping after Euro that some new fast guy will appear. Why Andersen dont play? Had amazing season at Palace.

Nice win today and of all the guys it was Cornelius 😂

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

7 minutes ago, jerry said:

I would back Denmark for 100 odds 🤪 I think quarters are max for this team. Backline Christensen/Vesterg/Kjaer looks slow af 🥶 Was hoping after Euro that some new fast guy will appear. Why Andersen dont play? Had amazing season at Palace.

Nice win today and of all the guys it was Cornelius 😂

Andersen did start today? 🙂

There are just a lot of options on the center back positions. At the world Cup I think we'll see Andersen, Christensen and Kjær starting. Pace wasn't really much of an issue at the Euros - and hasn't been the last two years - due to how the team is set up defensively and the tactical approach. Where was Mbappe today? 😉

Cornelius has been excellent during his time in Turkey and in his first season with Parma he was pretty good as well. He'll probably get to start a couple of games now, cause when he's in form, he's pretty great. 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions.