50 Euro UOS tichet extension

successlaw

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SickOldIMLOF said:

RIP, I hit F5 like 5000 times, but I guess I should have asked earlier

No idea if it will work, but I tried registering to one of sunday events when ticket was almost dead. I hope it wont unregister me when I log off or something

@SickOldIMLOF that works fine 🙂 as long as your register with the ticket before the expiry date, it doesn't matter when the ticket expires. If you prefer to late reg, I can sort that out for you

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

18 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

@SickOldIMLOF that works fine 🙂 as long as your register with the ticket before the expiry date, it doesn't matter when the ticket expires. If you prefer to late reg, I can sort that out for you

@Stubbe-Unibetif its not much of a problem then yes please. My initial plan was to try some 100€ sats tomorrow and play E1 if I win one more ticket for addon, and if not go for E5 gamble

45 minutes ago, SickOldIMLOF said:

@Stubbe-Unibetif its not much of a problem then yes please. My initial plan was to try some 100€ sats tomorrow and play E1 if I win one more ticket for addon, and if not go for E5 gamble

Sorted now. Just unregister to the event if you are still registered.

• Thanks 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Tried sat to another 100€ ticket and failed, so decided to gamble it in E5. Start was ok, middle phase was alright and then bubble was a horror. My table was full of badasses who refused to stall and shorties on other tables kept doubling up A8 > AK, AQ > JJ, AT > KQ. I was down to like 3bb when some poor soul finally lost AQ < 76, allowing me to mincash for 202,63€.

I usually dont play 25€+ tournaments other than during UOS and community league, so you can imagine my stress there. I cant complain of course, but still... It was so close, just a couple of double ups away... If I made it to final table I think I would start calling Stubbe "Midas of Unibet"

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...