Winter Festival LB-points (turbo)

kaapi

Hello,

Do you have to be in the money or in the top 17% of the players to get points in Winter Festival turbo? I don't think it's mentioned in the T&C, but it seems to be that way since I'm pretty sure I didn't receive points yesterday.

UBWSturbo.thumb.png.6e497d42a3d88afd14f770fac6046ecb.png

I might have mistaken, I thought I had 28 points already day before. Is there a way to have a breakdown of received point per day or per tournament? To my email for instance?
In UOS the formula has been the same (+ a factor for buy-in), but there's been also a note that you get points only if you are in the top 17%. I thought maybe it's just accidentally left out in these T&C.

Top 17% formula being a problem again. How much work would it be to really make LB works so that it would award extra points for people cashing instead of top17%? It would be a good addition.

Although leaderboard would work best if just giving points to everyone. That would encourage people to participate at each tournament (even if format they don't like) and eliminate huge bubble effect.

Although I would be fine with "only cashes get points" it should then be just cashes get points, 17% makes usually double bubble effect and it is very annoying have to count that each time you get near money.

Reason why another sites leaderboard which I dominated in the past was super stupid in the past wasn't that it gave points to all positions. It gave points from busted re-entries too. Leaderboard at Unibet got rigged when instead of giving points to all players it was changed to give points to top50% (late reg advantage) and then to top35% (late reg into double bubble effect, first bubble being points bubble).

@Leo-Unibet

Edited by Farseer

On 1/29/2022 at 9:38 AM, Farseer said:

Top 17% formula being a problem again. How much work would it be to really make LB works so that it would award extra points for people cashing instead of top17%? It would be a good addition.

Although leaderboard would work best if just giving points to everyone. That would encourage people to participate at each tournament (even if format they don't like) and eliminate huge bubble effect.

Although I would be fine with "only cashes get points" it should then be just cashes get points, 17% makes usually double bubble effect and it is very annoying have to count that each time you get near money.

Reason why another sites leaderboard which I dominated in the past was super stupid in the past wasn't that it gave points to all positions. It gave points from busted re-entries too. Leaderboard at Unibet got rigged when instead of giving points to all players it was changed to give points to top50% (late reg advantage) and then to top35% (late reg into double bubble effect, first bubble being points bubble).

@Leo-Unibet

I agree it would be better if points were given when you finish ITM. Was originally the plan as well, but wasn't that simple. Perhaps one we can do this year, but no promises 🙂

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

On 1/28/2022 at 3:34 PM, Andy-Unibet said:

Just had it confirmed that it's the top 17% only. We'll get the T&Cs updated, thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Out of interest if 17% of pool is a fraction does it round down or up? So if there are 98 runners in the tournament does it give leaderboard points to 16 or 17 players?

4 hours ago, Pickleman said:

Out of interest if 17% of pool is a fraction does it round down or up? So if there are 98 runners in the tournament does it give leaderboard points to 16 or 17 players?

I want to remember it rounds down but would need to verify with Relax. Perhaps @Andy-Unibet remembers

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions