Partnered with Bruges and racism ?

alefourn2

Hello,

How Unibet can partnered with Club de Bruges as supporters and players support racism activities ?

Racism has to be ban from all sports activities ! I hope a world without that shitty hateful conduct.

Strong to all black players and staff of Club de Bruges

• Confused 1

43 minutes ago, alefourn2 said:

Hello,

How Unibet can partnered with Club de Bruges as supporters and players support racism activities ?

Racism has to be ban from all sports activities ! I hope a world without that shitty hateful conduct.

Strong to all black players and staff of Club de Bruges

No offense but are you seriously suggesting that because some Brugge fans or whatever other Club act racist or toxic or whatever that Brugge or Unibet as a partner/investor should be held responsible? If you meet a Random Person from X Country and your interaction is bad, does that make all the People of that Country bad? WTF is this Logic or the lack of it? There are or if there aren't there should be institutions that deal with that. A good example would be England when they Played all matches with no fans because they were too toxic and now they don't even have fences.

Edited by FreedoM
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Livertool said:

How does topic starter feel about companies sponsoring premier league teams which supports blm movement?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"