merging bounty tournaments

Leo-Unibet

1 hour ago, Leo-Unibet said:

If you can't find "Shooting Star" anymore, don't worry it's not just you. We have merged Shooting Star with Falling star to have a bit more aligned bounty tournaments. Some more small updates in the schedule will probably happen over the upcoming weeks. 

You mean "if you can't find falling star"? At least I can see only Shooting stars in the lobby. 

Is this based on some data or why do you change all 9-max to 6-max? Just less to play on Unibet, when 6-max is not really ideal for multitabling. 

12 minutes ago, Estzen said:

Im gonna tell up front, that if you guys keep making such bizzarre changes, at some point I may withdraw everything, and move out. 

All bounty which used to be 9-max and named "Falling Star" are 6-max at the moment. Not "all tournaments". But still, I didn't have many tourneys to play on Unibet and now I have even less. 

1 hour ago, Pionrj said:

All bounty which used to be 9-max and named "Falling Star" are 6-max at the moment. Not "all tournaments". But still, I didn't have many tourneys to play on Unibet and now I have even less. 

Yeah I had to login and see. This really is bad change. The funny thing is, actually 6max is better for stronger players, but I just dont like the format itself. 

AndI didnt see 9max bounties much struggling so’ really a bizarre change that closes option variety, and I will just play fallingstars less. 

If they keep making it worse, at some point leave.

Just now, Estzen said:

Yeah I had to login and see. This really is bad change. The funny thing is, actually 6max is better for stronger players, but I just dont like the format itself. 

AndI didnt see 9max bounties much struggling so’ really a bizarre change that closes option variety, and I will just play fallingstars less. 

If they keep making it worse, at some point leave.

Yeah 6-max should be stronger. But Shooting Star and Falling Star has way different structures too and Shooting Star does not really fit at all for multitabling. At least not for me. Can't really play 6-max CG and 6-max turbo tourneys. On those 6-max turbos you really can't miss a single spot and I still priorities a CG hand any day over a tourney hand. 

6 hours ago, Pionrj said:

You mean "if you can't find falling star"? At least I can see only Shooting stars in the lobby. 

Is this based on some data or why do you change all 9-max to 6-max? Just less to play on Unibet, when 6-max is not really ideal for multitabling. 

Hey @Pionrj I ment that the Falling star is changed, sorry for the confusion 🙂

4 minutes ago, Leo-Unibet said:

Hey @Pionrj I ment that the Falling star is changed, sorry for the confusion 🙂

Could you also tell, why you made the change this way and not the other? Because Shooting Stars go faster and you might get more people to register to the next one? Something else?

Thanks. 

30 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

Could you also tell, why you made the change this way and not the other? Because Shooting Stars go faster and you might get more people to register to the next one? Something else?

Thanks. 

Hello @Pionrj, I have received feedback that most players prefer faster tournaments and don't want to play too long, also that shooting is 6 handed and is better suited for bounty tournaments

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Leo-Unibet said:

Hello @Pionrj, I have received feedback that most players prefer faster tournaments and don't want to play too long, also that shooting is 6 handed and is better suited for bounty tournaments

I kind of understand this, when I also dislike the super slow and deep tourneys very much (I.e. Drawf Star Bounty). But on the other hand, I think there's some days even more players in the morning Falling Star bounty than the later Shooting Star bounty. Even tho the morning time is very quiet on Unibet. 

I don't know the exact goal of these changes, but it certainly is not getting more players to Unibet overall. Just speaking on my behalf, but I probably won't even open this software at mornings anymore. If you check my history, you'll see that I've been playing that 5€ Falling Star bounty pretty consistently. Now there's basically no reason to play on Unibet at that time. 

have they been merged or have the falling star just been removed the shedual looking thiner and thiner. seems so stupid to do this for no reson already a lack in diversity of games already so many upset player WTF uni really WTAF are you doing... was their any explination or vote with players i missed if so apologies but WTF

On 11/16/2021 at 4:57 PM, Leo-Unibet said:

who have you had this feedback from every player? or just the community regs :s so confusing

2 minutes ago, Kliedz_Zivju said:

who have you had this feedback from every player? or just the community regs :s so confusing

I'm pretty sure that they've zero to none feedback on Falling Star bounty. And this is purely a business decision. I just today went through 5 different sites and about 70% of all bounty tourneys are 8- or 9-max(excluding Omaha). 

So this just has to be BS. Don't think that Unibet would have so much different customers that they'd ever want all the bounties to be 6-max.

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

I'm pretty sure that they've zero to none feedback on Falling Star bounty. And this is purely a business decision. I just today went through 5 different sites and about 70% of all bounty tourneys are 8- or 9-max(excluding Omaha). 

So this just has to be BS. Don't think that Unibet would have so much different customers that they'd ever want all the bounties to be 6-max.

i could understand it being a buisiness desicsion if their wher actually other MTTs too register 😄😄

I think it was a bit of a misunderstanding in this case. Leo, Andy and I were discussing the schedule and in particular the many different starting stacks - I'd personally like it more standardized with a clear rule for number of chips/bb when tournament is deepstack, regular, shallow (possibly super deep and super shallow, if needed). We agreed to standardize the schedule with fewer starting stack combinations, Leo mentioned these two tournaments, and from a starting stack perspective it was agreed they should be the same - that's what I thought we agreed on at least. I didn't check the tournaments in detail (as we were just discussing the starting stacks) and didn't know how they differed with seats and speed, but I believe Leo was under the impression both Andy and I were fine replacing one format completely with another.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions