From NL4 to NL400 and Beyond!

FreedoM

On 10/31/2021 at 4:21 PM, FreedoM said:

giphy.gif

I was thinking 25k-50k hands, but now it doesn't matter since I find myself in Busto Land. Didn't really play a hand of Cash but torched all of it by playing €25-€50 HU-SNGs and doing some Sports Betting. This doesn't mean I'm done, it just means I have set myself back 2-3 months or more, so it's not clear how much money I will have to spare for poker, since I got some family members birthdays upcoming followed by the holiday season which is double as long since I'm Romanian/Serbian and I also have a Discipline/Tilt problem that needs to get fixed before I try again. 👋

giphy.gif

Sorry. I missed. Now I am convinced that discipline losses exist for everyone. Initially, your idea looked ambitious. And you're talking about my ego. At the moment I want to support you and not teach or erupt, like a volcano, sarcasm towards me. I think birthdays will be beneficial and you will be distracted and your head will not be filled with thoughts about poker and knowledge about it. Good luck and success.

• Like 1

@MerenitsuThe difference is poker this blog isn't my life, so I don't think too much about it or at all once I step away from the tables, maybe I feel like an idiot for 5 minutes but rationality always says it's done, move on. You dwell on it a little bit too much and lose yourself in an irrational spiral of thoughts. But at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter. I send you good vibes and wish you all the best in all your present and future endeavors. 🫂

giphy.gif

#Don't get too lucky in my absence!

• Like 4

9 hours ago, fish8one said:

On other sites the rake is the main reason

I don't know your volumes, but this is not true. Yes, the rake is higher, but RB+bonuses makes it basically even with Unibet, some months even better value rakevice. I play ~80% of my games on other sites because Unibet is just super quiet on day/morning time and haven't had a loosing month in the last two years. 

• Like 1

@FreedoM And for you, I love your positive mindset. It's just a harsh fact, that without a bankroll of thousands of euros you really can't climb up this food chain in poker nowadays. Starting from Unibets NL4 and dreaming of NL400 is just what it is.. It is dreaming. I hope you get the best out of poker which is winning some and having fun while playing. Hopefully you'll be able to join the Poker league at least? 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

I don't know your volumes, but this is not true. Yes, the rake is higher, but RB+bonuses makes it basically even with Unibet, some months even better value rakevice. I play ~80% of my games on other sites because Unibet is just super quiet on day/morning time and haven't had a loosing month in the last two years. 

I dont have any rakeback, was stupid back in time when signed up on most sites..

Well done Sir, for dont have loosing month in 2 years!

Hands/months..? 😉

Here on Uni with that 20%,also no loosing month..? 

One thing confuse me, why You saying to Freedom that “thousand of Euros” requirement nowdays, when You had 24 months winning streak..?

If You would start his challenge from 200 Euros and not cashing out for months, that would be enough, no..?

Edited by fish8one
  • Like 1

@fish8one I play every format of poker and HUDless sites, so I don't have hand counts. I don't know exactly my results from Unibet Poker, because it's a fun site where I also do some betting for fun+play slots, but I'll ask it tomorrow from CS. I only keep count for my overall BR. It's few hundred on plus side from Unibet.

And I definitely would not have winning streak if I could not afford the money I loose at biggest loosing weeks. Which are thousands. And I don't play professionally. I play, because I have too much time😅