Unibet open loyalty freeroll

IDHABP

Did the requirements for this freeroll change? A few weeks ago when I look at the requirements it was necessary to reach level4, now that I finally reach level4 and was expecting to receive a ticket for the freeroll I see that I must reach level5.I wish I made a printscreen to have some proof.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

We haven't made any changes. I'll be happy to look into it, if you can tell me where you saw it said level 4?

In poker client at tournament description, maybe a way to check is to see if all registered players have level5. 

4 hours ago, IDHABP said:

In poker client at tournament description, maybe a way to check is to see if all registered players have level5. 

The loyalty specifications haven't been touched since it went live. If the tournament description has been changed, @Leo-Unibet will know about it.

You can always see the rewards on the loyalty page 🙂

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

Is it the same every quarter or do rewards change?

Is it two frolls everytime or what is the difference between 3th and 9th? Everyone gets just 1 tikiet?

Neither really. We don't have any changes planned at the moment, but I'm sure we will be mixing things up at some point 🙂

No difference other the run date (want to give people two options in case they're busy)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions