Unibet down, you lost, put your story

griffoboss

I had 2 bets on WORLD CUP QUALIFIERS, in 65-70 min (2nd half) the site went down, and of course no cashout available. I tried 100times to log in from desktop, mobile, everything, but no succes. Of course we want our money back, si not our fault that you're system was down. I sent an e-mail to my country support,

To every people who lost money cuz' of unibet website down on September 8th 2021, put here ypur story.

In my case, I bet more than 1,5 goal on Belarus - Belgium, seeing that at the 75' it was still 0-1, i wanted to cash in to avoid full loss. Unibet was unavailable with the dooming black screen. I lost 913,12 €.

Screenshot_20210908_233126_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg

I'm really sorry about the issue yesterday! I'm a player myself and understand the frustration when for instance not being able to place a bet and your prediction ending up being right.

However, just consider what you're asking for. We have no way of knowing who would have managed to make a successful cashout, had the site not been down. You're essentially asking us to pay out every single bet, regardless of the outcome. You can't say you lost the bet because the cashout wasn't available. You lost the bet because you bet on an outcome which didn't happen. At the end of the day, cashout is an added feature which isn't available for all bets and neither is it available at all times (as stated in the terms and conditions)

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

So you blame players for not predicting the lack of reliability of the website.

You're providing a service,  We play responsibly, knowing gambing randomness and then your system get down, breaking the trust between you the provider and us the customers.

Once again, your website was down at a critical time so you cannot presume people intent for your own convenience, check their betting habits before that.

PS: we complain about the website, not the cashout feature

Edited by Ahito1984
PS

1740445517_Screenshot_20210909-1301572.png.0a001b4de3fe5227fc26b8f4b50d4fb9.png

1 hour ago, Ahito1984 said:

Once again, your website was down at a critical time

Critical for who? You and that is all that matters? Was the failure cause of web site or company that offers unibet servers, internet or what not?

Ofc it is pain in the ass but as nothing can be done, i suggest you take advice from Sanna there and in the future when you make bets, take this into consideration that these things can happen.

• Haha 2