Game Lab level 7 completed... what now?

capitaalize

Hi, 

I would first of all like to say that I think the new loyalty system is very well made, transparent and engaging and a huge improvement on the challenges system and has led to me putting in a lot of hours this month on Unibet.

Having said that, I have just now completed level 7 and now it appears there is no more rewards to be earned? 

Is this an oversight or is there a reason for this? It would make sense to me that after this point you should just continue at the final stage earning 3000e after approximately 400000 points.

As of now, there is very little motivation for me to continue playing at Unibet for the rest of the month if there will be no rakeback?

• Haha 1

Hey @capitaalize! First of all congrats on reaching level 7-9. See below quote from another thread.

On 1/12/2021 at 3:26 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

*It's rather unlikely, but should level 7-9 be reached well before the end of the quarter, we can adjust the value manually to for instance 50% (will be reset to 18% at start of next quarter). This is not to say we will always adjust the percentage, as an individual account review will be carried out, and in some cases (if player is winning a significant amount before rakeback) we will not offer anything in addition to the 18%

@Andy-Unibet will reach out to you tomorrow, to inform you about your deal. We just had a discussion in the team around this today, and in the coming quarters we'll reach out proactively to players before reaching the 7-9 (we just didn't have the communication ready today).

Should say that the system was designed like this on purpose, by me personally. At Unibet we welcome all players - winning or losing - as long as they play the book (no third party software, no cartel behavior etc.). However, I've always found it quite odd that players who are destroying the game before rakeback and putting in massive volume (aka winning a shitload of money) should be the ones getting the most from the loyalty system. Not just in absolute figures but also relative (percentage). This is quite simply bad promotional spend and it's money we could put back into the ecology by distributing more to losing players and thereby making the games better - something that'll also benefit the winning players at the end of the day.
So simply put: if you're losing before rakeback, there's a good chance you'll get a nice rakeback percentage for the remainder of the quarter. However, if you're winning even before rakeback, you'll likely be getting the 18% or slightly more. This should really be reassuring to even the best players, as everyone can of course have a bad quarter, and when that happens, we'll generally have your back 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

1 minute ago, capitaalize said:

Thanks for the fast reply.

This seems fair and I look forward to seeing what deal I will receive.

To clarify, does the 18% refer to rakeback given through the bonus points?

Correct. The 18x bonuspoints multiplier is still active after reaching level 7-9.

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

As I pointed out in a previous post, the effective rakeback for level 7-9 (taken as a standalone) is almost 96%, so there's no way Unibet were going to give 3000e per equivalent-sized jump in loyalty points there on up.

But props for getting to level 7-9. And pretty damn quickly too!

And props to @Stubbe-Unibetfor telling it how it is. There's very little motivation for Unibet to keep money making players playing at their site. I guess the only proper argument in favour is liquidity?