Early €2 UO satties ( petition )

Purps

Hello @Leo-Unibet

Would it be possible to add a couple early €2 UO satellites.

I very much prefer the 2/10/50 route over the 1/4/25 one, but there are very few €2 daily satellites ( only 5 ), and the first ones are starting as late as 15:25 CET 😟. And overall the amount of these seems quite low compared to the number of €1's there are, and it is even lower than the amount of the €10 satellites.

Would be great to have one of these added for 11:25 and 13:25, if possible.

Thank you for reading and please consider 🙂👍

• Like 4

Should be every hour, even without gtd. The field is so ridiculously soft nowadays, they should be punished 24 times a day 🤣

First level, guy shoves KQo Mere-style 100 bb, other one (reg who sometimes ok, sometimes pretty stupid) calls w A10o.

Other one (hungarian like me, fishy ppl) calls a reraise without hesitation out of position w K2s, i think the flop was KKx so he unfortunately got there.

And those minraises... Raising like crazy before and after flop, than comes out w a raise of 30 chips on a 5000 pot 😆

Edit: and its just what i saw in the first 2 minutes.

Edited by cris1285
Edit
  • Haha 1

On 7/17/2021 at 10:42 AM, Purps said:

Hello @Leo-Unibet

Would it be possible to add a couple early €2 UO satellites.

I very much prefer the 2/10/50 route over the 1/4/25 one, but there are very few €2 daily satellites ( only 5 ), and the first ones are starting as late as 15:25 CET 😟. And overall the amount of these seems quite low compared to the number of €1's there are, and it is even lower than the amount of the €10 satellites.

Would be great to have one of these added for 11:25 and 13:25, if possible.

Thank you for reading and please consider 🙂👍

Hey @Purps We use to have some earlier qualifiers, but since they almost never started we decided to remove them from the schedule

• Sad 2