Issue with website in Belgium (product not available message)

jimmybones
Go to solution Solved by Stubbe-Unibet,

3 minutes ago, Gaetan1101 said:

Do you provide compensation for lost cash-outs? 

Usually not. We simply don't know who would have cashed out or when, and the cash out availability isn't guaranteed for any event, as per the terms and conditions. 

That it's in Belgium complicates matters further, as there's no way to issue any sort of goodwill, as that's in violation of the local gambling legislation.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

11 minutes ago, Fongl said:

Hoe slecht zijn jullie servers? ik kon weer mijn cashout niet pakken omdat jullie servers het niet aankunnen. Ben benieuwd wat de ombudsman hiervan gaat vinden. Hoe dan ook ik trachiet zowiezo mee verder! 

The issue isn't with our servers, nor is it an issue on our end, as explained in my other posts.

Obviously still really sorry about the inconvenience caused by this!

Why was my registration for the Belgium poker tournament  18/06/2021 moved to 22/06/2021 (without my consent) and then the 18/06/2021 tournament disappeared.  Now the 18/06/2021 tournament has reappeared but I cannot register (error #4)  ?

What sort of promo is this ?

ZebuBe

9 minutes ago, michael9870 said:

het minste dat ze zouden kunnen doen is toch iets op de fb pagina zetten van hoe lang het gaat duren of een "sorry voor het ongemak" maar zelf dit niet. *facepalm*

Will pass on your feedback. I agree we should use the social channels to keep customers updated about things like this. 

As mentioned earlier in the thread, this is not an issue that is easy to predict the time of fixing for, so the FB/Twitter post wouldn't be very informative, but could at least apologize and make it clear it's being worked on

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Mewieeee said:

Do you think the problem will be settled before 6:00 pm for the croatia match ????????

Knowing that the odds are at 2.38 it's really interesting I wouldn't want to miss it!

Maybe is the best answer I can give. They're doing everything they can to get things live. A special protocol has just been enabled, which might have fixed the issue - at least temporarily - but not confirmed yet.

19 hours ago, Tanna said:

I almost suspect you do it to avoid to lose too much money.

Not sure about your logic here. As mentioned earlier, it's not an issue caused by us but the Belgian regulator. I do apologize for the bad experience.

3 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

C'est peut - être la meilleure réponse que je puisse donner. Ils font tout ce qu'ils peuvent pour faire vivre les choses. Un protocole spécial vient d'être activé, ce qui a peut-être résolu le problème, mais pas encore confirmé.

Pas sûr de votre logique ici. Comme mentionné précédemment, ce n'est pas un problème causé par nous mais le régulateur belge. Je m'excuse pour la mauvaise expérience.

De mon coter toujours pas bon je vais essayer sur téléphone

3 minutes ago, ols said:

Ditto for me and it's not the first time. Obviously I wanted to put 100 euros on Sweden. Full c ..

Issue has indeed happened twice before. Needless to say we'll do everything to make sure it doesn't happen again, but I can only repeat what I've said earlier: it is out of our control (our servers are working fine)