Issue with website in Belgium (product not available message)

jimmybones
Go to solution Solved by Stubbe-Unibet,

Hello,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue is not coming from Unibet. Indeed the problem is not happening via a VPN (will finally be able to be after more than 24 hours of downtime).

So just a tips for those who really want to use unibet, it works with a vpn!

Best regards,

Xavier

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

The issue isn't with our servers, nor is it an issue on our end, as explained in my other posts.

Obviously still really sorry about the inconvenience caused by this!

Sorry I don't agree with that.

You (unibet) choose the partners you work with.
This is a backbone connection problem. (do a tracer) 

In the Netherlands there are also problems (not not your fault?) When there are too many issues, you have to stop the current collaboration and look for a new backbone provider. OR another provider that offers different backbones.

Any roads lead to Rome, you (unibet) have chosen this path but there are a lot of problems with it.

The fact is YOU (unibet) choose the partners you work with….so you are responsible.
Especially if there are other options/partners to work with.

Sorry but facts are facts.

Edited by Werner

1 minute ago, Werner said:

Sorry I don't agree with that.

You (unibet) choose the partners you work with.
This is a backbone connection problem. (do a tracer) 

In the Netherlands there are also problems (not not your fault?) When there are too many issues, you have to stop the current collaboration and look for a new backbone provider. OR another provider that offers different backbones.

Any roads lead to Rome, you (unibet) have chosen this path but there are a lot of problems with it.

The fact is YOU (unibet) choose the partners you work with….so you are responsible.
Especially if there are other options.

Sorry but facts are facts.

If you read the posts, you'll see I mention it's the Belgian regulator, so we don't have a choice. A "tracer" makes no sense in this context.

Again, I am really sorry about this issue - I've place about 100 bets on the Euros, so I can definitely put myself in your shoes - but let's stick to the facts 🙂

In regards to issues in other markets/server issues on our end. Yes, they do happen. There's not a single poker client or sports betting site which never has issues.
Downtime is obviously terrible for us as a business, so we do everything we can to prevent it.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Yes, really sorry about the issue returning this morning! As mentioned yesterday, we don't have a permanent solution in place yet, and we had to disable the temporary one this morning, in order to troubleshoot further.
A permanent solution still hasn't been found at this stage, but the temporary one will now be in place until at least Monday. I'm really sorry about the lack of communication around the downtime this morning: you should of course had been given a headsup!

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions