Be careful- If the Bingo is infected with Belorussian bots...poker maybe as well

Nash

• 2 months later...

Bot on Unibet Poker has a dumb error proving that programmers are not always perfect - or smart. Ever tried throw an Heart Ace just to se it show up in the winning hand of a bot? I have and it’s kinda funny in these recykle times. Unibet is environment friendly. LOL

I see some debate regarding Unibet using  bots. Most online betting companies does - but in various forms. Unibet say all staff need to be corupted to pull that off. As a programmer I say NO, only the programmer and the owners need to know. Actually, only the programmer. To expose such kode you need to play a while, then record all math going on and crunch those algoritms. Serverside kode are hard to exposeas it’s compiled kode. 

I’m not saying Unibet is ripping people off more than other gambling sites, but there a repeating algorithm going on on Unibet. Bots are best recognized by the «one card higher hand» where aviable (not if your hand is like a 4 alike, that would look stupid LOL). Somting else I’ve noticed; bots only kickes in if u win alot over time. Its like a handbreak.

But hey, dont take my words for it. 

2 hours ago, NortFace said:

Bot on Unibet Poker has a dumb error proving that programmers are not always perfect - or smart. Ever tried throw an Heart Ace just to se it show up in the winning hand of a bot? I have and it’s kinda funny in these recykle times. Unibet is environment friendly. LOL

I see some debate regarding Unibet using  bots. Most online betting companies does - but in various forms. Unibet say all staff need to be corupted to pull that off. As a programmer I say NO, only the programmer and the owners need to know. Actually, only the programmer. To expose such kode you need to play a while, then record all math going on and crunch those algoritms. Serverside kode are hard to exposeas it’s compiled kode. 

I’m not saying Unibet is ripping people off more than other gambling sites, but there a repeating algorithm going on on Unibet. Bots are best recognized by the «one card higher hand» where aviable (not if your hand is like a 4 alike, that would look stupid LOL). Somting else I’ve noticed; bots only kickes in if u win alot over time. Its like a handbreak.

But hey, dont take my words for it. 

ok i wont

• Like 1
  • Haha 3