Supermoon qualifier moved

Leo-Unibet

• 9 months later...
On 2/1/2022 at 11:44 AM, 100HourChallenge said:

Absolutely agree. Would love for qualifiers to go before the tourney’s start. Either earlier in the day or a day before.

Hey @100HourChallenge and @Pionrj Thanks for reminding me on those, I had a note to fix that, better to do it as soon as possible. You find some Sunday extras there in a few minutes, good luck on Sunday

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Leo-Unibet said:

Hey @100HourChallenge and @Pionrj Thanks for reminding me on those, I had a note to fix that, better to do it as soon as possible. You find some Sunday extras there in a few minutes, good luck on Sunday

Hi @Leo-Unibet. Great to see more satties. Its possible to put more 2€ supermoon flips ? Theres only three 2€ per day but a lot of 0,4€. I like that lazy way to 10€ ticket 😜

Maybe few more with 1gtd 10€ ticket like supernova flip satties...

• Like 1
Veni,Vidi,Vici

23 hours ago, Ja-z-Polszy said:

Hi @Leo-Unibet. Great to see more satties. Its possible to put more 2€ supermoon flips ? Theres only three 2€ per day but a lot of 0,4€. I like that lazy way to 10€ ticket 😜

Maybe few more with 1gtd 10€ ticket like supernova flip satties...

Hey @Ja-z-Polszy I added two more per day, you better play all five every day 😀 I will check you out , good luck

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, Leo-Unibet said:

Hey @Ja-z-Polszy I added two more per day, you better play all five every day 😀 I will check you out , good luck

@Leo-Unibet thanks for put extra satties. I think that 3x10€ are not good idea because it not reach minimum very often.

84007.jpg.ad52b427b053b312e1b7934d14cffdf0.jpg

My ideas to upgrade this:

1) change it from 3x10€ GTD -> 1x10€ (identicaly like supernova flip). It alway reach minimum.

flip.thumb.PNG.a5cfda8083bd75b4f4115fed8bb61632.PNG

2) second option (better in my opinion), allow to use supernova tickets in supermoon satties. Less mess for sure 😬

What do you think gang ? Only me play this flips ?

• Like 1
Veni,Vidi,Vici

On 2/5/2022 at 12:01 PM, Ja-z-Polszy said:

@Leo-Unibet thanks for put extra satties. I think that 3x10€ are not good idea because it not reach minimum very often.

84007.jpg.ad52b427b053b312e1b7934d14cffdf0.jpg

My ideas to upgrade this:

1) change it from 3x10€ GTD -> 1x10€ (identicaly like supernova flip). It alway reach minimum.

flip.thumb.PNG.a5cfda8083bd75b4f4115fed8bb61632.PNG

2) second option (better in my opinion), allow to use supernova tickets in supermoon satties. Less mess for sure 😬

What do you think gang ? Only me play this flips ?

Hey @Ja-z-Polszy It's more than you that like the flips, I still believe we should keep those "normal" qualifiers, the minimum player to start is always an issue, with to many tickets guaranteed, there are not enough playersto start, with low TIX gtd, the qualifier isn't as attractive, fine balance