My Bonkers Banzai Blog

OmahGAWD

Ok so the title may be cooler than the actual blog but we will give things ago 🤣

This blog will contain all my banzai €1 results for one month from 16/04/20 - 15/05/20

I will also post other things that come up, community results, satellite results etc. I'm small stakes player so mostly the small things where i can win big. 

I play banzai most days. Usually as a side to any tournys i am regged in. If you want a high stakes blog this is not the place but i hope you wish me luck and maybe i hope to win €30 in this time from Banzai! :happy:

• Like 6

Thanks @psrquack much appriciated!

bad luck in the Community mtt last two days. yesertday i got AIPF with AK against AJ for huge pot. would have been clear in 2nd with 29 left but lost the 70/30 and 66% of my stack went bye bye. still managed to finish 17th which i was pleased with considering

today i get AIPF with AK v KQ for 7.5k with 31 remaining and get knocked out with a 70/30 again. but before today i cashed in 6 straight times i played community tourny so very happy with that.

one more good finish and i will get that €100 ticket! fingers crossed (I have 3rd, 5th, 5th, 14th and 17th top 5 results) :happy:😏

poker.thumb.png.85a6fb94afb1ba4a211d1185489ef189.png

• Like 4

@OmahGAWD wrote:

one more good finish and i will get that €100 ticket! fingers crossed (I have 3rd, 5th, 5th, 14th and 17th top 5 results) :happy:😏

@OmahGAWD 

Better take 2 good ones just to make sure. Difficult to say where the cut is gonna end up, but I would guesstimate that somewhere around 110 gonna be close, might be higher but probably not lower. At least not by much. :wonder:

• Like 1

@Purps I know man, it is really hard to say. i think you are right though i might need two more finishes.

@Sparrow473 no worries! wat goes around comes around. just wasn't my night. plenty more chances!

as for banzai i am currently abut 6 euros down so the less said about that the better 🤣

i have €50 UKPT final tonight which qualifys for the €250 UOS final so fingers crossed for that one

• Like 2

If anyone wants to follow my progress tonight i am playing under my forum name!

Bad start as we are playing as 9 on two tables. Short handed against playrs playing €50 tournys is not my usual choice of game haha

6 seats for the winners tonight. direct to the €250 UOS UKPT.

• Like 2