Summerdeals for Finns 3.7.2019

Rushbie

@Livertool wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Intro:

Help section probably would have been right place for this but you can't see those posts in front page so i wanted to others see if they haven't seen this promo and would like to take shot at it tennis ping pong

Verse:

Problem is that you are suppose to get bonus for playing, 100% deposit bonus to sportbook for losing and 200% deposit bonus (normal?) for winning.

Chorus:

I won like you can see in pic 1 but when i hit that "redeem offer" (lunasta tarjoukseni) button, it takes me to pic 2 which says "you already have an account". And there is not bonus offers in my account to redeem.

200pros.thumb.JPG.5d2ea0ce2bb2d37200b8a9c20e026be4.JPGonjo.thumb.JPG.90d29954eb97c87d617cc4e2d8da0419.JPG

Solo:

In the link page it doesn't say anywhere that it is suppose to be new customers only so i wonder what is the deal?

Outro:

@JeppeL  @RayL  would you mind looking at it?

Just heads up for mods that i asked livechat and they said they forward it to be figured out. So no need to bother all :)

It has been radio silence so @RayL  do you mind check it out if promo team has something to say? You know last week of wimbledon and i doubt nothing will happen during weekend so only few days left....

Hi @Livertool, asked for an update now, sorry for keeping you waiting with this one, fact is that the error is not internal but it's coming from the provider so we're also waiting. Not that it makes this any better in any way. Sorry for the hassle. The deal stands if you want to go ahead and place the bets :)

/Ray

• Like 1
Former Community Moderator

• 3 weeks later...

@Livertool wrote:

5€ free livebets to Hjk and Kups matches so don't miss your chance from rags to riches @Rushbie  @Purps and @Nahkahuilu too, you pied piper 🤣

Took the draw @ 6.75 🆗

Seems pretty good value. Might be a bloodbath though but who knows.

GL with the freebets @Livertool  & @Rushbie 👍

thx for the heads-up too @Livertool . Not necessary this time, but appreciated as always 😃

• Like 2

@RayL @JeppeL 

Can you check my bet. Like said i couldn't watch the stream but what i followed it in flashscore and at least in there clock went beyond 5.00 when corner was given and that what counts, right? Not when corner is received? Or if that is the case there corner in 10th minute, given in 11 minute. Couldn't find video anywhere...

corner.JPG.0e24a1a992660f5f3b2a72eb9251afdd.JPG

• Like 1

@Livertool our provider came back with a log of the stats of the match which is provided to them for settlement and it does look like the first corner was before:

20:50:45 / 04:10 / Possible CR FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
20:50:50 / 04:14 / CR FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd (Corner - left side)
20:51:08 / 04:32 / Corner taken
20:56:04 / 09:28 / Possible CR FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd.

Not sure how accurate the Livescore stats were as they tend to round off times. I tried looking for a stream of the match in the meantime to watch exactly what have happened and failed to find it. You wouldn't happen to know where we can have a peek at the match it's self?

/Ray

• Like 1

@RayL wrote:

@Livertool our provider came back with a log of the stats of the match which is provided to them for settlement and it does look like the first corner was before:

20:50:45 / 04:10 / Possible CR FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd

20:50:50 / 04:14 / CR FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd (Corner - left side)

20:51:08 / 04:32 / Corner taken

20:56:04 / 09:28 / Possible CR FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd.

Not sure how accurate the Livescore stats were as they tend to round off times. I tried looking for a stream of the match in the meantime to watch exactly what have happened and failed to find it. You wouldn't happen to know where we can haev a peek at the match it's self?

/Ray

Didn't find any videos either. Flashscore might be inaccurate, agree, thou i watched in window where you can see seconds too (pic) and it was after 5 that corner was given regarding to that but that might be inaccurate too. Some times these are wrongly settled so just thought i asked, no point to waste too much time on few euro "win". So i guess that later corner didn't happen before 9:59 then? (just my luck, few seconds too eraly and too late 🤣)

fla.JPG.6d3088d3a968c8ed248850a02e7f3bd0.JPG

• Like 1

Indeed the second one based on the logs was 1 second after and I wouldn't think it's rounded off to 10:00 as none of the rest are. I'm happy to chase this down if we can get our hands on the live game stream which proves otherwise though, let me know if you do find something to help our case.

Time in CETMinuteEvent
20:50:4504:10Possible CR   FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
20:50:5004:14CR   FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd (Corner - left side)
20:51:0804:32Corner taken
20:56:0409:28Possible CR   FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
20:56:0809:32CR   FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd (Corner - right side)
20:56:3610:00Corner taken
21:10:3223:56Possible CR   FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd

• Like 2