Missions becoming harder!

radge1

and value has gone down a lot. 1e tix was lowest reward and a lot bigger middle mission prizes but I suppose that was to help get customers when the client first went independant.

Still good value compared to rake paid though.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

• 4 weeks later...

@radge1 wrote:

I think the Missions are getting a bit too difficult! 😏761355715_ScreenShot2019-05-18at03_44_35.png.6b67dfdca822c21d9f949a0a5eb11788.png

What about this one from June @radge1 :sad:

5aCarrousel PlayComplete a Sit & Go, then win 5 hands from the BB in any cash game the next day, then play any multi-table tournament the next day€10 HexaPro ticket
5bNLHE BlackjackBe dealt {20} cards with a value of 10 or higher at any NLHE cash game stake
5cMTT cashFinish in the money in any non-freeroll multi-table tournament {2} days in a row

@XY wrote:

@radge1 wrote:

I think the Missions are getting a bit too difficult! 😏248415680_ScreenShot2019-05-18at03_44_35.png.fd747b272d45210b2fe307065e2da427.png

What about this one from June @radge1 :sad:

5aCarrousel PlayComplete a Sit & Go, then win 5 hands from the BB in any cash game the next day, then play any multi-table tournament the next day€10 HexaPro ticket
5bNLHE BlackjackBe dealt {20} cards with a value of 10 or higher at any NLHE cash game stake
5cMTT cashFinish in the money in any non-freeroll multi-table tournament {2} days in a row

Last one pretty easy tbf, I used UO sats but pretty easy to do with any of the sats tbh but could be expensive if you are running bad :)

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@jonny2192 wrote:

Last one pretty easy tbf, I used UO sats but pretty easy to do with any of the sats tbh but could be expensive if you are running bad 

crucial words! 😃

Also,I bet some of players dont know they could clear that by playing UO sats or alike.

Archived