Error to cash out then no possibility anymore.

CalS4

I betted on a match and when I tried to cash out, I got and error then the cash out button became grey for the whole game, making it unavaliable. (Astralis vs Big (MAP 2)). I betted 234 euros and when I tried it, it said I'd get 215 euros back but well, never got them back since Astralis lost and I got a bug. (I betted on round 15 and wanted to cash out soon after since I realized how risky that was.)

Any ways to get a respond from the support staff? It’s been almost one week and I still got no answers from officials. It kinda starts to worry me and I feel like that there might be some shady stuff going on here 

Sorry for the late reply @CalS4 , @Purps . Completely missed this one 😞

We can see that the cash-out was enabled but, was suspended at 4/25/2019 23:52:30 CET this was near end of Map 2.
Therefore, cash out was suspended at the time of the  attempt.
Rules that apply in this case are found in the spoiler below,

• The 'Cash Out' function allows the Account Holder the possibility to redeem a bet, which status has not been settled yet, at its current value. It is available on selected events both in pre-match and live, as well as on both single and multiple bets. Cash Out functionality cannot be used on free bets. Cash Out requests might be subject to the same delay procedure as listed in “Section A, Para 4.5”. Should it happen that during this delay, for whatever reason, either the offer is removed or odds fluctuate, the Cash Out request will not be accepted and the Account Holder will be notified with an on-screen message. [the Operator] reserves the right to offer such functionality solely at its own discretion and does not acknowledge or accept any liability whatsoever if the Cash Out functionality is not available. Should a Cash Out request be successful, the bet will be settled immediately and any subsequent events which occur in relation with the bet will not be taken into account. In the instance of a cashed out bet having suffered from a technical, pricing or settlement error at any time between the time of original placement and the cash out, [the Operator] reserves the right rectify such inaccuracy in accordance with “Section A, Para 6.2”.
Former Community Moderator

Archived