Refund?

Anders123

Hi i was going bet over 0.5 goals in the match between Trinec u21 and Ceské Budejoice u21. I placed my bet which where 1000 kroner. Suddenly the application refreshed and Ceske Budejovice where up 0-1, my bet was suddenly changed to over 1.5 goals. Is this moment lost or is ir possibly to get any refund?

Hi @Anders123 

Odds do change all the time, and if a goal was scored while you were placing your bet of course that bet would be no longer available as the result had already happened. If the odds or bet changes you should get a request if you want to continue.

Tagging @RayL for help. 😃

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Hi @Anders123, welcome to the Community and thanks for the tag @GR1ZZL3R :)

I had a quick look but the bet was settled in the meantime @Anders123, this meaning that I can't call our traders for a void now.

Generally speaking, even if there is a change in odds while your bet is selected, there needs to be an approval of those changed odds in order for the bet to be placed.

I'll send the bet to be reviewed by our IT department with a specific request to look for any errors. It should be pretty straight forward as every click that is made on the platform is being recorded. I'll let you know here in this thread once I have an answer.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

A quick update @Anders123, the devs had a look at the activity on the bet and it looks like the original selection on the bet was over 1.5. We're not saying that this was intentional in any way, it might have been the case of a missclick, but the settlement does stand according to our terms and conditions I'm afraid. I realize this is not the answer that you were looking for, sorry about that.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Archived