Late registration

GR1ZZL3R

Having played a few UOS Nanos recently, (great series) I keep reading odd bits about late registration but don't really understand the pros and cons, some complain and others see it as a good strategy. Can anyone give a detailed run down on how it works and why or why not? Interesting.😃

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

- Many bad players are busted until the reg ends. They don't rebuy - probably no money left and the same ones don't addon even which is super stupid except when with extremely big stack or few chips left.

+ When talking about R/A there is less variance when late reg + add-on, but at Unibet there is/are few levels between end of the registration and the add-on break, so this option is not always the best.

Also I suggest for the next UOS the qualifiers not to be only R/A because paying €4 for €10 ticket (if you don't rebuy) isn't very appealing.

@Leo-Unibet  any chance for freezeout qualifiers?

For the uos if u want to do well on the leaderboards then sadly late begging is the way to go.  Without the leaderboards or if they altered them to people who cash then playing from the start is the best.

@GothMoth agree.

Its rather strange to have a 5 eure R/A satelite for a 25 eur ticket.Also the structure of theese sats was way to fast.

In future i would like to see more sats but with a normal structure.I dont see any reasons not to introduce more satelites,its profitable for unibet and convenient for us.

I would like to see some different events,any chances to introduce Hu tourneys next series?

Wouldnt mind to see another set of tourneys that start earlier.

Overall i find UOS great.Good job.

@Leo-Unibet

Archived