Freerolls - Observations and Ideas

pinki

@FreedoM Hehe

I think that democracy many times sucks :) majority like easy free stuff, even so little like 0.02 :)  I know , you know that social distort people and no make sense ask people in a referendum : do you want to abolish it? except  Switzerland :)  But hell! I vote :)

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@123 wrote:

-Solution two would be something that microgaming has/had: Everyone who havent sit in in the first level will be removed from the tournament after Level 1.

The microgaming solution has been suggested many times and I'm very much against it. The way microgaming implemented it was that if a tournament doesn't have a real money buy-in this effect triggers. So even if the "freeroll" you're playing is a idk 100€ + in equity reward for challenges or for a month long leaderboard or for winning a tournament, if you're a few minutes late you're kicked out and support tells you tough luck, you should have known that freerolls have this weird nonsensical rule. Of course if you guys only play the free to enter, open freerolls and don't care about rewards tournaments this won't affect you, so you don't care, and if the coders would make a distinction between open freerolls and rewards then it wouldn't even be a problem, but it probably won't happen, and even if it does it's prone to setup errors.

It's really bad to have this kick a player out rule for a Super Double Trouble, or a VIP Double Trouble, or a monthly leaderboard or anything that is essentially equity that you earned and is taken away from you. And from a technical standpoint they are "freerolls" too.

Being unable to sleep and while waiting for the first MTTs in the schedule I registered the €25 Boumty Hold'em Freeroll at 5:05 EEST.

Then I noticed there is a mistake in the description: it says "This is a 9 seat.." while it's 6 seat:9seat.thumb.png.c9a4caa4be697be041ff470e7fa964bd.png

6seat.thumb.png.e82a10a97a79c71e3b4075895beef64d.png

@Leo-Unibet  it's not a biggie but still you should correct it :Smile:

@Leo-Unibet  , the descriptions in the lobbies are wrong too. The €25 Bounty Hold'em Freerolls are actually 6 seat and the Omaha ones too. The only 9 seat are the €50, €100 and the UO ones.

I mean the correct is "Seats:6" and the both descriptions for the €25 and €30 say 9 seat :right.thumb.png.f92e910c03c9fe3894c8ebc26bafdceb.png

@GothMoth wrote:

@Leo-Unibet  , the descriptions in the lobbies are wrong too. The €25 Bounty Hold'em Freerolls are actually 6 seat and the Omaha ones too. The only 9 seat are the €50, €100 and the UO ones.

I mean the correct is "Seats:6" and the both descriptions for the €25 and €30 say 9 seat :right.thumb.png.ee7a42940d449c8cef05fb5c65bc2b79.png

@GothMoth Thanks for the notice, they are now updated. Will kick in tomorrow

Archived