How to win?

Boby

I didn't say that is rigged,don't get me wrong,but the soft gives me a feeling that it is trying to speed up the game with loads of bad beats,it happend to me as well; got amazing hands with the worse hands and won,but rarely :) my oppinion that at showdown the soft is giving cards by players needs,  anyways good luck at the tables

@Boby I get what you're saying, but wouldn't that be a way of rigging as well, expect not geared towards anything specific? :)

It's bound to happen sometimes that there will be more action in certain periods and others not, that's randomness :)

Personally I've seen a lot of crazy things in poker, both live and online. I once saw a friend of mine get AA twice in a row in a major online tournament, with the guy just on his right getting 99 in both hands as well - they got all in twice in a row and the 99s pulled out each time - since that I never really question anything about randomness, because sometimes crazy things will just happen :)

Former Community Manager

a small example,what were the chances to get something like that

56565.thumb.png.d4f79e2f265f57fd473740d2bc155b2c.png

and then this

1212121.thumb.png.9a7285435826621987db9c3db6bf475f.png

that;s my personall felling that the soft is speeding up the game,but only an opinion.Now I regret that I've started the topic,I left an impression that I am a moaner :Rofl:

I don't think anyone is calling you a moaner @Boby, you raised a valid point you weren't totally happy with the software and I and others are just trying to re-assure you there's nothing wrong, it's just bad luck or variance that we all go through, nothing unusual to worry about. You've raised your concerns in a much better way than some, and it's always good to question if you're not sure, I do it all the time, I'm usually wrong, let the debate continue. 😃

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@JeppeL wrote:

I think it's a very good point, that no one ever comes in and says in the mold of "I've just bad beated a guy 4 times, the software must be rigged in my favor" :)

I did :D Something like that anyways when i ecxluded myself. But i know, i´m weirdo :Cheeky:

Just can´t find that post, don´t remember in what thread i put it. Search options could be better :)

Archived