Unibet Open Malta 2018

RayL

Already met a bunch of fun people from the community 😃 

Cant type properly on smartphone, will write more detailed report later on. Im playing the main event today. My real name is Kevin Possemiers. Thanks to all of those who voted for me in the lastlonger.

I will try to keep the spewing to the bare minimum 😛

Cheers

Out to the biggest fish in the field, @MarcoV 🤣 got most in on the flop where I top pair, tens, and king kicker. Rest went in om the turn. Marco had a pair of nines with ace kicker and called. Hits another nine on the river.

At least I'm not the first one out. @KongHenrik went out first hand with pocket queens to 56 who hit a straight on the river :D

@testuser1 wrote:

Out to the biggest fish in the field, @MarcoV 🤣 got most in on the flop where I top pair, tens, and king kicker. Rest went in om the turn. Marco had a pair of nines with ace kicker and called. Hits another nine on the river. 

Never fold to @testuser1!

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Community-Blog/Had-a-great-experience-at-the-Unibet-Open-thanks-to-the/ba-p/758688A98E716-C60F-4257-BF0F-1B7FE88CAF18.thumb.png.efcee499a1855bb782565ba1a25fa58a.png

Former community moderator

Malta's been a great event in many ways for me.
I've met a ton of the people from the community in here 😃 
I'm gonna write a full trip report tho when I'm well rested. 5AM flights are not very GTO.

Also I would like to thank everyone that rooted for me back home!
Truly appreciate the support boys and girls 😃

Archived