25uk ticket breakdown

NeriPoker

Are you any closer to a solution to the issue regarding UK25 tickets? I have a couple of them which I'm very eager to break down into the 4's. Just looking to get back in the games asap and kind of begrudge using cash when I still have tickets which can be exchanged and put to good use. 

It just seems a bit silly to only have the option to break down a 25 euro ticket into 1 euro tickets. The exchange system is ignoring a very imporant stake in the satellite system. Also this current exchange makes even less sense when you consider that only 1 game at the 1 euro stake actually runs in the evening from 7pm (BST).

@NeriPoker wrote:

Are you any closer to a solution to the issue regarding UK25 tickets? I have a couple of them which I'm very eager to break down into the 4's. Just looking to get back in the games asap and kind of begrudge using cash when I still have tickets which can be exchanged and put to good use. 

It just seems a bit silly to only have the option to break down a 25 euro ticket into 1 euro tickets. The exchange system is ignoring a very imporant stake in the satellite system. Also this current exchange makes even less sense when you consider that only 1 game at the 1 euro stake actually runs in the evening from 7pm (BST).

Hi @NeriPoker a few of us have already asked this in the "New Ticket Exchange Policy" thread, and it is being looked into, I'm sure the guys will come back to us as soon as they have an answer.

( I thought you'd already asked this there.)

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

The software wont allow 2 different ticket types as one prize.

2 solutions were suggested.

1) 6x4 and seperate game for the remainder of the ones.
2) Change game to 5e as 25 divides evenly then.

Idea 2 didnt seem popular with the powers that be, option 1 they are still thinking about.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@NeriPoker wrote:

Hi @NeriPoker a few of us have already asked this in the "New Ticket Exchange Policy" thread, and it is being looked into, I'm sure the guys will come back to us as soon as they have an answer.

( I thought you'd already asked this there.)

I have already asked there but as I haven't had a reply from a mod and I'm also an impatient imbecile I thought I would have another good moan about it in an individual thread. 

Hi @NeriPoker, Impatience is natural especially when it comes to money, I get that. I've seen inquiry mails being sent yesterday regarding this particular exchange policy together with some other questions that arose lately in the community regarding poker. We should have a response soon however the weekend might affect the response time slightly. Bear with us till start of next week and we'll be sure to update you guys on the decision made by the Poker department.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

@jonny2192 why are they against a change to 5 euro sats ? :p

That would increase uniformity across the site since all normal mtts have become 5 euro... Why can't the qualifiers be like that? 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@VikingsAF wrote:

@jonny2192 why are they against a change to 5 euro sats ? :p

That would increase uniformity across the site since all normal mtts have become 5 euro... Why can't the qualifiers be like that? 

I dont know ask them :P

The arguemnet you are giving has been given a few times already when the new tix rxchange policy was discussed.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

I tought asking you was as good since you were included in the conversation around the reforming ;)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@RayL wrote:

Hi @NeriPoker, Impatience is natural especially when it comes to money, I get that. I've seen inquiry mails being sent yesterday regarding this particular exchange policy together with some other questions that arose lately in the community regarding poker. We should have a response soon however the weekend might affect the response time slightly. Bear with us till start of next week and we'll be sure to update you guys on the decision made by the Poker department.

/Ray

Thank you for the response Ray. I'm just very eager to get back into the satellites using the tickets I already hold. Appreciate the information you have provided and it's nice to know the issue is being discussed internally. 

Archived