200 euro team flip

Kliedz_Zivju

from experiance what are players thinking is the best strategy tooo use these? my two thoughts are:

1- save all tickets fot the last 32 days of the event when less players will have tickets as the missions get more difficult. or 

2- use all tickets the last 4 days of each week as the missions will be just as easy and the field will be smaller?

Probably won't matter much whenever you chose to use them, even if some flips won't get the maximum amount of players the difference in equity would be 1 cent or less. The most important thing is to not forget about them (or them be full already when you want to register) and have them expire.  

Nothing from 2, i still have two tikiets, lets see. The weekly 10k mission freeroll is really juicy, but this 200 flip is a failure IMO. If you get extreme luck, you have the best hand on the actual table 2-3 times in a row, and you still dont have one euro to win, only cents. Out of 2500 only few can get something. Would be better like the usual mission, bonuspoints, small valued tickets, or simply have it as a normal structure tournament w the same 200 euro. 

Won yesterday 0.69e. Considering that there was more than 2k people this is great result. Will this be it? :)

@cris1285

Freerolls only with 3min blinds would be fine for me, i hate playing hours for less win than 1e . That said i like flips there's always hope for that 1st place lol. 

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

in 4 times i had 3 times not higher then place1300 and yesterday i had place 600 ,doesnt matter how many are regged you really need damn luck with these flips but wait monday i prob get a top 10 spot in the 1K freeroll so theres still hope

@jerry wrote:

Won yesterday 0.69e. Considering that there was more than 2k people this is great result. Will this be it? :)

@cris1285

Freerolls only with 3min blinds would be fine for me, i hate playing hours for less win than 1e . That said i like flips there's always hope for that 1st place lol. 

i just checked the prices , this freeroll is really worth the hours i think see ya hopefully at the table all , and good luck if i dont 

Archived