What happens with UOS tickets after tonight?

BroederTuck

I'm sitting with 10€ uos tickets that I can't use and I'd like to convert them into a 25€ uos so I can use it for E80 (r/a)  but ticket exchange seems dead here.

Tried live chat but as some of you might know, that's kind of lottery. You either get someone good, or someone who isn't that comprehensive. This afternoon I did get someone good. But this evening after trying twice, I think I can say it was the latter, especially the 2nd one. Not really the sharpest tool in the shed.

So question here, will these tickets expire after tonight or what?

I may be wrong but if you had opportunities to use the tickets, but didn't, and just held on to them, you will lose them. But if you are left with tickets more that you had the chance to use, they will convert them.

@Inhuman  you are right about the first option, that's why I was "forced" to play the E80 with only one ticket. Better this way than  leave it to expire. I was waiting  @JeppeL  or  @RayL  to credit me second one for the add-on, but when I didn't receive it 1 min till the registration end just played with almost no chances 😞

And for the second situation, I recall such cases had occured for UO and there was compromise made.

Archived