Your leftover UOS tickets

RayL

To all community members3d-Megaphone-90624.gif.4973775cdf5bef1f2572adfa01b76922.gif

Official information just came in, we know this has been a reocurring question in the past couple of weeks therefore we are pleased to say that the unused 100 UOS tickets can be used exclusively on the €100 Supernova tables.
As for the smaller UOS denominations, you will be able to use them on Generic MTT tables.

Unfortunately no ticket exchanges will be possible for the UOS tickets.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

If there was an announcement I wouldn't use my 25 ticket in the last minute of the registration without having the another one I asked you for @JeppeL  and @RayL  few hours in advance.

The chance to survive in the tournament without option for an add-on was minimal and still I wasted the ticket 😞 To leave it to expire wasn't an option too.The UOS turned into a big dissapointment despite my 7th place for ~250 and several late finishes mostly in the cheaper MTTs.

The deposit error in the 1st and 2nd day and the ones I didn't receive in the last two days ruined my good run 😠

@GothMoth, I completely understand the frustration, the re buy bug is being investigated as we speak and a re compensation of some sorts will be added as well to my knowledge. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.

About your deposits, it is still being investigated by the payments team what happened but it doesn't seem to be in Unibet's systems since the information didn't get passed to us from your payment provider in the first place the only

We will update you as soon as the Payments department informs us.

Furthermore, thanks for the extra 2 screenshots of your deposits and the errors experienced. I've archived them and sent them to be analyzed, deleted them as well for obvious security reasons over your account, hope you don't mind :)

@Janek because you selected those instead of the UOS tickets :) But since you can use UOS tickets for the supernova now, there is no issue. Right?

@GothMoth They announced it now, because the policy was that you should use as many tickets as possible and they don't want to exchange tickets that weren't used, but could have used :)

Announcing it now is according to their policy and I find it a good gesture.

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@Janek, as explained above, it's still being investigated and we (Community Moderators and Managers) are yet to be provided with official information about what happened.

Then again, given the rules above, if you have pending 100 UOS tickets they act exactly like a 100 Supernova one, and yes, I know, that one can't be exchanged into smaller denominations but given this information, I am more then willing to make an exception in these cases and do the exchange.

@Janekwrote:

@RayLcan you explain please why during the Main Event when i clicket rebuy software takes my Supernova ticket insted of 2 remaining 100 UOS tickets?

Since they're basically the same, that was the first one to expire.

LE. oups, i see it got explained meanwhile.

@Janekwrote:

@RayLcan you explain please why during the Main Event when i clicket rebuy software takes my Supernova ticket insted of 2 remaining 100 UOS tickets?

The software gives option for first expiring tix. Something i hate. You may have same problem on sunday. Click on drop down menu when registering. Same applies to smaller tix.

@pirahnThat's true,  you have to do it manually when playing 6 tables during UOS in short period of time. I think software should be build to take dedicated  tickets for specific series in first place.

@RayL No problem i will use ticket to play next Supernova 

@RayL  You misunderstood the reason for my frustration. I had only one ticket and since I didn't received the deposits I was relying on you and @JeppeL to give me another one so I could use it for add-on. The difference between 5000 and 15 000 chips at this stage is crucial...

So I simply sort of wasted the ticket, but leaving it to expire wasn't an option.

I realise that crediting tickets in advance is a very generous act, but "when the transaction is processed we'll deduct the cash from your account" made me ask for another €25 ticket which wasn't credited.

I'm dissapointed mainly for not having an add-on option, not for the price of the ticket. Actually I didn't wait till the add-on break - went all-in with straight-flush draw and finished 200th. If I could make an add-on the chance for staying in the MTT much longer would be greater. The leaderboard finish for sure would be in the top 100 as I'm 96th now.

@BroederTuck wrote:

@Janek

The same thing happened to me yesterday. Used supernova ticket instead of uos ticket, assuming the uos ticket would be the default one.  But good to hear we can use it for the supernova so it luckily doesn't make much of a difference.

@BroederTuck Was about to answer your pm, but given the information here I don't think it's needed, let me know though if anything :)

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Archived