Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dc10FTW Rank 6
Rank 6

@Jeppe-Unibet

so i made the 1.25kk chalenge points on the 30th of September (just in the last day of the quarter) Obv Vegas was out of the question as the EO already started at that time and i was told that my 3k EO pckg will be turned into a UO Bucharest one + 1k eur difference in bonus points...Any idea when those bonus points will be credited to my account?  

Thank you very much for ur help...

0 Likes
UBstar Rank 8
Rank 8

Hello,

Because of some sudden and unfortunate events it seems that it isn't possible for me to participate in either of the upcoming UK events this year Sad Would it in any way be possible to postpone my UK ticket to next year? I'm already registered to Brighton day 1 so if this is still possible I would be very thankful. Sorry for the inconvenience.

0 Likes
Raegar Rank 10
Rank 10

@Jeppe-Unibet @Marco-Unibet Hi again! I would like to know if one of my uk tour packages could be exchanged into cash?

Regards Raegar

0 Likes
UBstar Rank 8
Rank 8

@Jeppe-Unibet @Marco-Unibet

Didn't know if the tags were needed so here's my message again.

Hello,

Because of some sudden and unfortunate events it seems that it isn't possible for me to participate in either of the upcoming UK events this year Sad Would it in any way be possible to postpone my UK ticket to next year? I'm already registered to Brighton day 1 so if this is still possible I would be very thankful. Sorry for the inconvenience.

0 Likes
Unibet Employee Marco-Unibet
Unibet Employee

Sorry about the late reply guys. I've asked the poker team to exchange/postpone the packages. It's usually being handled every Tuesday so I'm hoping to get an update tomorrow Smile

0 Likes
Raegar Rank 10
Rank 10

No worries! Nice to hear that it has benen taken care of 😃

Community Manager
Community Manager

Glad to hear it @PokerLady93, was not a problem checking up on it at all, was just happy that it was there for you when I did Smile

0 Likes
Megis22 Rank 7
Rank 7

@Jeppe-Unibet @Marco-Unibet I reached 1 250 000 challenge points and got a Unibet Open package from it. I'm not able to come to London. I've booked a holiday trip to same date long ago and it cannot be cancelled. Is it possible to change that packages value to bonus points? I'm most likely going to grind package to next event also.

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Megis22 It's been forwarded to the poker team and we'll update here as soon as we hear back from them Smile

/Jeppe

0 Likes
NMPfan Rank 19
Rank 19

I won't be able to go to UK Tour Brighton this time Waterfall so I would like my seats to be moved to UK Tour Glasgow. Thank you.

0 Likes