Unibet Open Highroller qualifier

Wibbe

Hello, I have already qualified to  the Unibet Open tournament in Bucharest, but would love to also qualify for the highroller (if there will be one). 

Is it possible for me to play more Unibet Open Finals, and if I win another package use is as buy in for the highroller as well with 200 euro ekstra from my own pocket? 

I don't think that is possible BUT...

There is a highroller qualifier in the Online schedule :) There is only one tough on the 15th of July :)

Maybe this shout can stimulate the Unibet Open team to launch more of those (Maybe even replace the wednesday final with a high roller sat) 

@Leo-Unibet @Robin-Unibet @DavidP_Unibet

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@Wibbe What you wrote is precisely the reason why I haven't tried to qualify for UO's.  I live in Canada and can't justify paying 1k euro's in expenses to play a 1k euro mtt.  If I could play 3keuros in Mtts then I'd make the trek.  Stars allowed it and I went to 15 of them when I played there.

@RayL  I know the terms but I disagree with them and hope that Unibet can make some adjustments to something like this. 

If a player wins 2 packages he must play the HR (which is prior to the ME).  I don't see any angle to this... if there's not a H.R then he gets his packaged pushed forward to a future event.  Players like myself whom have to travel great distances just want a bit more value to the trip.  This was one of the Europeans biggest issues when UO went to LV.

Another pro is that overlays will be reduced in the 250's and due to increased demand to play the 250's the feeder sats as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Would be good if we could win € in a range of tournaments that could be used across all series UO, UKtour, DSO, High Roller etc and into side events. Maybe even pay for event hotels. 

It would help live liquidity across the series. I'm a genius! I don't know why no one has thought of it before. It would be a poker party.

We could call them Poker Party Live Euros. 

vixere * 18.7k hands
VPIP 45% | RFI 40% | 3B 21%
steal 100% | RaiseSBlimp 100%

Archived