Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
MILLER453 Rank 9
Rank 9

i play cs go to deal with bad beats and try to calm down .how do u deal with bad beats

30 REPLIES
nekoneko Rank 15
Rank 15

Can you stop creating random topics/posts just to spam for your rank ? ty.

MadAdo Rank 15
Rank 15

Hi,

first of all - realize you are affected by it, than as quick as you can - stop playing for a while.

I did not found better advice yet, each time I play more and more (to be EV) I'm getting loose more and more ... which is not what you are looking for.

MadAdo Rank 15
Rank 15
this is certainly a nice advice ;-)
GR1ZZL3R Rank 21
Rank 21

@MILLER453 Many of these topics you are creating are already covered in previous threads if you use the search function to check back. Unfortunately you are not creating anything new, just repeating old threads and sadly you are not in time to join the " Let's go to Dublin" freerolls. There will be future promos when you have ranked up with better quality and fresher posts, best of luck. Thumbs Up

MILLER453 Rank 9
Rank 9

i didnt create random topic for my rank if u dont like my topic no one obliged u to join my discussion

MILLER453 Rank 9
Rank 9

thanks for your advice

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 21
Rank 21

@MILLER453 I'm just pointing out that all these "new" topics you have created have already been done elsewhere. I read many (maybe all) threads so repeating old stuff doesn't add anything to the community. Try something fresh and your efforts will be much more appreciated, we like to chat about most things here. Are you new to poker, gambling, posting etc: all sorts of things. Best of luck.Smile

danmarius78 Rank 10
Rank 10
In my opinion bad beats at online poker are a big issue; I'm saying this not only because i had so many bad beats against crappy cards but i saw others too and sometimes seems to me real strange to receive on the river the exactly card you need to win when you have only two or three outs; these kind of situations are understandable to happen from time to time but not so often which i must say i saw on online tables; i think the administrators of poker platforms should reprogram the software and create a more let's say "fair poker".
MILLER453 Rank 9
Rank 9

yh am new poker player 

since  10-06-2018‎10-06-2018 
0 Likes