how do u deal with bad beats ?

MILLER453

well, if you did not manage to deal with bad beats -> you should probably stop playing at all. It is based on the FACT, that there will be always some (maybe even more) bad beats while you playing poker ... this never changes I think so :-) wish you run good :D

@MadAdo wrote:

well, if you did not manage to deal with bad beats -> you should probably stop playing at all.

I disagree. Personally, I’m a rather collected person – sometimes even stoic. Still, from time to time, I tilt and have a hard time taking bad beats. I’m not raging or anything, it’s more subtle. I won’t play my A game anymore, I will fold hands I would normally play, or I will play hands I would normally fold, I make bad bets, bad raises, bad checks, bad calls, bad shoves. Without noticing it because I’m bothered by whatever happened before.

I’m pretty sure, most of us are like that. It’s really, really hard to attain a mindset quo that just doesn’t care about results.

When you are experience enough you get used of those bad beats, it comes and it does frequently . There is no solution to deal with a bad beats expect to take a break and do something else.
If you have a feeling it's not your day just quit.
You keep losing more money the more frustration you are and more you play. 

Archived