Who is your favorite pro poker player?

danmarius78

Hy all,

I was wondering today who's most appreciated pro poker player so let me know your thoughts and of course you have to come with arguments too .

Anyway mine is Daniel Negreanu and i like him because he's a clever player who "reads" very well the opponents and plays a various game.

So what about you?

P.S. Don't forget to give a like .

@danmarius78 I liked D Negs until he tried to justify the "More rake is better" nonsense, he went severely down my list after that, but still a top player.

I've always been a fan of The Poker Brat despite, or maybe because of the rants, don't we all feel like that sometimes, and all the bracelets year after year show he can't be as bad as some say. 

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

I always liked Durrr and he certainly changed the game and made it more entertaining. Today's game lacks the excitement of old what with GTO solvers and the like. It's become more science than art although there are still a few exciting pros.

Archived