Moving on up SNGS for November

jonny2192

https://www.unibet.co.uk/promotions/poker-promotions/moving-on-up-sng?crossSiteRedirect=trueimage.jpg.d98f447dc653c296f94b55ed70f6e1b9.jpg

WeekStart DateEnd DateRequirementReward in
101/11/1707/11/17Play 3 games of SNG 5 seats per day of any buy-in on 3 separate days100 Bonus Points
208/11/1714/11/17Play 4 games of SNG 5 seats per day of any buy-in on 4 separate days€2 SNG ticket ticket
315/11/1721/11/17Play 6 games of SNG 5 seats per day of €2 or higher on 5 separate days€10 SNG ticket
422/11/1730/11/17Play 8 games of SNG 5 seats per day of €4 or higher on 5 separate days€25 SNG ticket
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Im more MTT/cash kinda guy but im happy for SNGoers (seems to me like MOU for SNG is hardest/most expensive to complete). Any info when will be next MOU for MTT or cash players? 🆒

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry wrote:

Im more MTT/cash kinda guy but im happy for SNGoers (seems to me like MOU for SNG is hardest/most expensive to complete). Any info when will be next MOU for MTT or cash players? 🆒

Even though the games cost you more to play than the reward the reward is more than the rake you pay, so its a really good promo and not too hard to complete.

These promos are so much better than leader boards ,all players are guaranteed a nice amount back, rather than leaderboards where a few lucky players who play 24/7 and take the big money and everyone else gets a few euro back.

@jerry wrote:

@jerry There is this for the cash players but I didnt post it as most people I know play low stakes.

https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/high-stakes-flop-race

NL200/PL200 and above

Cool promo. 👍

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think it is to risky. You will play itm lots of time normally/hopefully and thus 80 must be enough.

I don't think there is a difference in skill level because almost everybody is playing the 4 euro onces right now.

I took up the gauntlet with less than that bankroll and i am fine after 2 days.

About that 25 ticket, ok maybe you don't win with it but you can also

choose to exchange it into smaller sng tickets or bonus point with which you

can buy mtt or cash tickets.

Hmmt hinkingabout trying again but im wondering if its too late  for the 8 a day.Also  what strats u used for tham. I was pretty much card dead for the ones i did ended up running AJ into qq  KQ into AK  and 10s into qq for 3 of em

I trid again .Played 4 more 4 euros  hoping that the ones i did play earlier in the week would stack with the ones today but it didnt complete 1 day ..Besides that lost these 4 too  .Rarely bluff allinbut when i do im always beat. makes me want to remove the allinbuttone.Soo gona sit this sng promo out....

Archived