Hows your week goin?

RegisLT

Wassup every1 just wanted to share one hand at unibet, which represent almost how my previous and current week starts going. Thanks god it was small buy tourney and wasn't running so long (of course got nightmares in higher ones e.g. KK to asses, set versus set; donk going allin x times in a row and when you trying to catch him, he shows a better premium pair on dry flop and etc.. which makes my brain melt when you run good in deepstack for hours and boom.. nothin' well :cathappy: ❤️ :cathappy: my mindset now. so that asses was allin pre versus a huge raise, trying to avoid multiway weed which is standart in that buyin tourney. Im not sad about that just wanted to share it :D Anyways its poker, where's patience is not the only key, but for me patience works best.

xczxc.thumb.jpg.dc36bc2f1b95233c02fe74998087fdab.jpg

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.

i played few tournaments and probably will be the last one on Unibet 

AK-66 - no A or K or anything

kk-AJ - A on the flop

AJ -99 - nothing

77 - A10- 10 on the flop

KJ - 99 - J on the flop :D and 9 river

AK - 88 - nothing 

AQ - 88 - :(

7 tournaments out with those hands and another 2 and i am thinking serious to close the client 

P.S. i forgot 2 disconections from Unibet fault

P.S2 - i have one tournament left cause i lost QQ vs A10 with A10A flop

HILARIOUS

Also got another hand from previous week, where I just limped weak ace, everybody checked the board and I decided to push at river, which gave me nutz, I was sure to not get a call... and boom 2calls with fulls.. heh dat traps

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.

@polarbear 6 of the 7 hands you mentioned were flips. Only hand you had a fair sized advantage in was the Kings hand. Maybe switch to 'small ball' poker approach and avoid putting tournament life on the line on a flip
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Well thats basically coinflips in situations where you don't have much bbs is pretty standart although you overplayed it preflop, of course destroying your stack with premium pair to junk while running deep is completely hearth attack :| I opened unibet client when it was the very first days when they opened new poker room that was my first online real money poker room and till today Im playing only here just it looks different than others.. I was playing almost every freeroll when they was every hour and then they got splitted&some tourneys decreased in gtd pools like 1/3 part.. Im sure its just because of player field..

The most generous freeroll was the one that awarded top 50 1 Euro MTT ticket. Best chance for new players to build a bankroll. Unfortunately its no longer around. On the plus side theres plenty of twitch stream freerolls throughout the week with great prizepools.
I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@Magicadil wrote:

@polarbear 6 of the 7 hands you mentioned were flips. Only hand you had a fair sized advantage in was the Kings hand. Maybe switch to 'small ball' poker approach and avoid putting tournament life on the line on a flip

everything is preflop is called "flip" .tournaments are variance killer so i really dont care to much about that

@polarbear wrote:

i played few tournaments and probably will be the last one on Unibet 

AK-66 - no A or K or anything (45% - 55%)

kk-AJ - A on the flop (70% - 30%)

AJ -99 - nothing (45% - 55%)

77 - A10- 10 on the flop (55% - 45%)

KJ - 99 - J on the flop :D and 9 river (45% - 55%)

AK - 88 - nothing (45% - 55%)

AQ - 88 - :( (45% - 55%)

7 tournaments out with those hands and another 2 and i am thinking serious to close the client 

P.S. i forgot 2 disconections from Unibet fault

P.S2 - i have one tournament left cause i lost QQ vs A10 with A10A flop

HILARIOUS

You lost 5 hands you were behind on and 2 you were ahead on (change the to 47-53 if they were suited). Don't really understand what would make you want to close the client based on that.  

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@FreedoM wrote:

@polarbear Switch2CashM8 ;)

no need for that 

anyway the threat name is "Hows your week goin?" and i was saying only how this started for me and i dont want to get somewhere else other than the subject of this threat.

i dont play tournaments so is not my primary income in poker so i dont give to much about that

thx anyway for recomandation but i will stick tomy main game 

How is my day going? 

Extremely well. 

1, i bet on Kavcic against Fucsovics, he served for the match, than lost serve three times in a row, lost

2, i bet on Serbia against France (basketball), after a poor start they lead 75-70 with about 1,5 minute left.They lost 75-76...

3, i played the Rio showdown freeroll, i was in for more than an hour. My bet hand was A9 (twice) and 88... Makes me vomit.

I bet now over 2.0 on S.Korea - Mexico soccer from Rio, there is no goal at all. So make sure everybody goes all in under 2.0. :smileyfrustrated:

Archived