Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@PompeyPoker when you win everything is ok ...  when you have downswing   then everyone, everything is bad around us ...  for one it is Unibet ... another blame  global warming etc etc Yesterday I blamed mouse for stupid clicks Happyshy

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
comanimal Rank 14
Rank 14

Slightly offtopic here, but wtf is with all the "..." @pinki @DDP ???

Seriously guys, sentence ends with a ".".

0 Likes
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@comanimal this is my sign Smile  i want add more but fingers hurts me Wink  

comanimal Rank 14
Rank 14

@pinki@ I don't want to be rude - but to be honest - the lack of normal punctuation just makes your messages like 10x more annoying to read. And don't you want that everyone reads your messages with the utmost joy and ease? I really hope that you could stick to normal punctuation in the future, please.

Dr_Yevskij Rank 10
Rank 10

Pinky or whatever. Pls respond to what I am actually saying, rather than your whimsy interpretation of it. Not that I managed to really understand half of what you were trying to say due to the somewhat nonsensical way of phrasing it. But i do understand that you are prob one of these A3 all in callers "yeah, but I have suited A3!". What I am actually saying is that when you and your buddies keep hitting your treys or bikes or whatever over and and over again, that is when you start feeling that somehing is really bad. It's as if someone has pushed this button on you. Now pls read carefully before responding, or rather do not attempt reading/responding at all. This would prob be the best on all parts.

0 Likes
NMPfan Rank 19
Rank 19

@Dr_Yevskij You clearly made up your mind, I won't tell you that it isn't rigged, but I will suggest something. If you figured out that it's rigged and how it's rigged, just practice what you preach, do all the silly moves like idk calling allin 100BB with A3, stacking off with J9, hell mix in a 72o in there, go allin every hand. If it's rigged for the players that do that then do it, make a lot of money, exploit the system. If you don't do it then it means that you yourself don't believe it either and you're just making excuses. Haha

DDP Rank 10
Rank 10
all the ”...” means i m speechless
pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@Dr_Yevskij  Propably im one of them with A3 when i have some BB's. In many cases shoving any A is correct play. 

what I wanted to say is: stup some bankroll and learn -  that's all. I do not know since you play? Propably do you play nano/micro and are you surprised by the moves of some players? Get used to it. They have the right to do what they want with their money. If you'are decent player then A3off shover with 100BB  are a treasure for you, despite this, you will lose with him sometimes. If you dot understand this, then you must learn or quit this game quickly for your good/health. if you think you are a good poker player  then you have 10euro+ games. There you have players who will respect your openings, raises, bluffs works, they have some ranges. You will lose many times on micro, not because of the cards on the table, but bad play from others. If you do not see that AK can lose with A3 two, three times in row ... then there is nothing to talk about unless you really do your homework. EOT. 

Argevolen Rank 10
Rank 10

@Dr_YevskijYou must be strong! They can take our stack, but they can't take our  Pride!Smile

83432874.jpg

0 Likes
Dr_Yevskij Rank 10
Rank 10

You will obvisously keep misinterpreting anything I say and come back with you obnoxious responses. There will be trolls in any forum, but I will not feed you any further.

0 Likes