Ace High Group League

Pucuri88

Pass might show up on Ace High's twitter page, but its most likely for a group member leaderboard, so you shouldnt really bother. Its a poker training/coaching group, i was considering to check them out, i could certainly use some training once i have the time for it. 

Lee surely knows how to get in touch with them, he is a regular unibet streamer and a member of Ace high:

https://www.twitch.tv/mcbluffin

@Ja-z-Polszy wrote:

@testuser1 wrote:

Yeah, check SOME (know it's on Facebook) for the password :)

Indeed, i was in that group on fb but dont see it anymore. They change their fanpage ?

It's a group, not a page - do think they have some pages as well though, but the community stuff is mostly happening on the group, as far as I'm aware. This promo is advertised in the group; it'll show at the very top of the feed.

@Casthaneda it's not really a coaching/training group, more like a brags and moans type of group :haha:

Just search for Ace High poker on facebook and Join group, someone will have to manually accept everyone and they don't accept people that don't look like they are real, they didn't accept me at first :laugh: 

Also there is this one other member of Ace High, idk if you ever heard of him, he goes by the name Iany :rockon:

we are a fun group created to share knowledge , help other members get better at poker , post deep runs for a rail , run competitions an live events an meet ups an all poker related news type stuff an also moaners dont last long in the group hahaha would love to have you all involved all welcome #ahftw

were doing a giveaway of 3x 5euro mtt tickets in the group if you arent a member join us by searching facebook Ace high poker group an admin will accept you an you cant take part in our fun comp which is to post a screenshot with a funny /creative unibet alias gl an hope to see you taking part #ahftw

@Casthaneda Ace High Poker group IS NOT a poker training/coaching group! It's a group of fellow poker players from all over the world who get together and post hands and other poker related stuff. I've been a member of the Ace High Group for a very long time now. They are a great bunch and always helpful.

@MrAceHigh 

Well to begin this site has the best in all card sites an easy to use forum with an awesome and simple user interface. 

Since your ACE HIGH club on Facebook is based around hand and strategy discussion then start a blog or forum around that topic area. 

Make friends here, tag them to your posts so that they can engage the thread and become a part of the discussion. 

We also like freerolls and promos 😏 

All the best here Mr AceH

Archived