Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kliedz_Zivju Rank 14
Rank 14

sooo.... im gonna be level 12 at some point i figure this will help me.... its not gonna be long short and sweet!!

WE DID the big Very WELL in the uos Smile cery happy with my possitions as a begginer in the tournement game :0

MAIN/ 79 for 15euro in bonus points.... LOW/52 (gutted by 1 place) for 25euro in bonus points.... NANO!/ 19 thats right top 20 Smile whos pro now??? Smile for a whoppinf 40 euro in bonus points. a fair attempt #2 considering our aim was to only hit the nano Smile.... not just a brag or show off im gonna spend my points on qualifier tickets and try and track my results on here so you can either see me fail or see the valuetown i dunno lets set a goal for 4x the points so well aim for 320euro.

WISH ME LUCK AND GLGL RUN LIKE A CHAMPION ( sorry if this isnt even how to blog i dont have a clue) xx 

36 REPLIES 36
Kliedz_Zivju Rank 14
Rank 14

so the blog is live 2 seconds and no like great start

Bing__ Rank 17
Rank 17

Good work in the UOS, have fun with your blog!Peace

Follow my poker blog as I build a €1K roll from scratch!

Bing's Bankroll Builder

Kliedz_Zivju Rank 14
Rank 14

tyty friend!! good luck at the tables Smile

MackDaddy Rank 10
Rank 10

Congratulations and good luck to the future tournaments. OkPopeye

I was on place 95 at the NANO! I was happy i made it in the money. Very Happy

But then i got knocked back to 105. Teardrop I forgot they had to still calculate the last guys in, from the NANO that was played on Monday 17/12 as 2nd part.

But hey i am happy anyway! I lost all my money, i was like A F IT one more 5euro deposit and then this happend. Angel

T1.pngT2.png

Anyway just felt like sharing my story aswell. 

GL man. Peace

Slavery still exists, they just made it legal.
Kliedz_Zivju Rank 14
Rank 14

@MackDaddy very nice cash!! ul on the series but looks like were happy anyway!! roll it up Smile dont forget the bankroll management!! it makes the difference 

pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@Kliedz_Zivju   GL with blog boss! Popeye  you can count on me as regular visitor here Smile

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
Kliedz_Zivju Rank 14
Rank 14

@pinki thats awsome! a nice confidence boost for the start aslong as we get some action :P its likely too be very boring but someone has too be that guy right? Smile

Kliedz_Zivju Rank 14
Rank 14

day 1 points day Smile including bonus points from rakeback/bigger buy ins(7500 challenge points milestone biggest too date on unibet take my rake) we got 8700 points to spin up... quite like the idea of points payouts becuase now all the suckouts still have too win their bonus off me Smile i think i can make 100 euro in 5 euro tickets. i think unless were really unlucky we should be able to make 150 euro?? 

DAY 1 (pretty crap start) we exchange 500 points for 5 euro tickets we only won 1x 5euro we did make a second chance 1euro ticket but had a pretty 66 vs 56 suckout kinda day....

so we played the bounty madness 5 euro mmm we didnt knock anyone out so day 1... 0 profit we soldier on Smile the fields look pretty easy in both the qualifiers and the 5 euro buy ins so i think well do pretty well on future days, the earth wasnt built in a week!

0 Likes
Kliedz_Zivju Rank 14
Rank 14

on a brighter note we are level 12 on day 1 like a BOSS!!! GG well played very nice tyty